Which is the WORST MRT Station in SG ?

Some really like SAI.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

I think Tampines MRT Station is the worst for 3 reasons.

#1. Furnace
The whole station on the first floor covered with huge posters
No air circulation
No fan
No air-con

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(05-04-2024, 05:46 PM)Ola Wrote:  I think Tampines MRT Station is the worst for 3 reasons.

#1.  Furnace
The whole station on the first floor covered with huge posters
No air circulation
No fan
No air-con

I think Little India is the worst especially the toilet. Shit and urine all over. I think they can't find cleaner. Join today resign today.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

Yishun.

(05-04-2024, 06:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I think Little India is the worst especially the toilet. Shit and urine all over. I think they can't find cleaner. Join today resign today.

resign today is tolerance a lot
resign within 1 hr is that makes thecontractor headache.
[+] 1 user Likes talky's post

(05-04-2024, 07:49 PM)talky Wrote:  resign today is tolerance a lot
resign within 1 hr is that makes thecontractor headache.

Ended up the boss had to wash the toilets on most days if every cleaner he hired resigned.

The toilets there are really dirty like hell. First world MRT third world toilet.

Has to match the name of the station mah.

Yew Tee mrt is the champion of the worse. 

Beyond description n explanation. Like enlightenment u got to come n experience for yourself. Words cannot be used to describe it.

In before clementi toilet

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(05-04-2024, 06:30 PM)Oyk Wrote:  I think Little India is the worst especially the toilet. Shit and urine all over. I think they can't find cleaner. Join today resign today.

That's shouldn't be the reason. The contractor still get paid .The boss need to clean it even if they cant worker  tioboh?
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

Boonlay mrt, u go in cannot come out, faint inside

(05-04-2024, 09:56 PM)Ernesto Wrote:  That's shouldn't be the reason. The contractor still get paid .The boss need to clean it even if they cant worker  tioboh?

The contract may get terminated on the ground of non performance and the boss gets down on his knees and says....

Thank you! Thank you MRTC for releasing me! The cleaners I hired all ran away one after another because they didn't want the job. Me too. I see liao I also say mlmlwml!  Rotfl

And a tender is called.. the nth contractor is engaged. Wish him luck in finding cleaners.  Rotfl

Jurong East

Admiralty.

It fits 3rd world country definition.

This is by far the worst MRT station in SG

[Image: Protest.jpg]

Do the migrant workers and CECA defecate outside the public toilets?

(05-04-2024, 08:47 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Has to match the name of the station mah.

To match the name of the station, then, little India must be the worse station.   

Toilet in Little India must be the same as India, urine and shit on the floor.  

Rotfl  
[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

(06-04-2024, 04:57 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  This is by far the worst MRT station in SG

[Image: Protest.jpg]

You tried to follow him home but still not successful meh?

(06-04-2024, 04:58 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Do the migrant workers and CECA defecate outside the public toilets?

It would be breaking the law if they did that with their kkj dangling in full view of the public.

It's inside..  the toilet seats all of them, you can't sit on them... sai and urine all over. I think SMRT should change them all to the old fashioned squatting toilet. That would be easier to wash.

(06-04-2024, 05:13 PM)webinarian Wrote:  To match the name of the station, then, little India must be the worse station.   

Toilet in Little India must be the same as India, urine and shit on the floor.  

Rotfl  

That's what I also said. Those who have not used the toilet there before would think I am either lying or exaggerating.

(06-04-2024, 05:38 PM)Oyk Wrote:  It would be breaking the law if they did that with their kkj dangling in full view of the public. It's inside..  the toilet seats all of them, you can't sit on them... sai and urine all over. I think SMRT should change them all to the old fashioned squatting toilet. That would be easier to wash.

I was thinking more along the lines of the migrant worker defecating outside the toilet bowl due to poor aim while squatting on the toilet seat.  LOL!

(06-04-2024, 05:31 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You tried to follow him home but still not successful meh?

You and your brother are one and the same person, or are you referring to your little pecker below your belt?

(06-04-2024, 05:55 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I was thinking more along the lines of the migrant worker defecating outside the toilet bowl due to poor aim while squatting on the toilet seat.  LOL!

Possible. Btw it's well known that the Chinese also squat on the toilet bowl, both men and women.

(06-04-2024, 06:00 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Possible. Btw it's well known that the Chinese also squat on the toilet bowl, both men and women.

This usually happens when the public loo is extremely dirty or wet. I have seen shoe prints on toilet seats a few times at coffee shops.