McCain : Putin is a thug and murderer...

This is after Russian opposition member was killed in Kremlin....but I dig and found something worse than these murders.

These incidents called the apartment bombings to kill Russian civilians paved the way for Putin to rise to the top.

What does this say about the nature of this man?
Human lives is nothing to him so long as he can gain more power and control after the actions he take.

He is very dangerous and has no conscience.

The world has to get rid of him. It is a grave mistake to keep letting him hold power.

No previous leader of Russia or USSR is this dangerous.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 3 users Like sgbuffett's post

You look at his face. You think he care about what others think of him?
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

If u think putin is bad, look at how US wipe out the natives, massacre of Nanjing by the Japs, needless to say Hitler.
So if we do face a hicup here, just be thankful we have peace.

The world should learn to rehabilitate him and give him a chance to change instead of getting rid of him. Afterall a human life is precious. Zelenskyy should send this video to putin, he might have a change of heart and stop the war....lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U
[+] 1 user Likes pinkpanther's post

(13-03-2022, 09:00 AM)pinkpanther Wrote:  The world should learn to rehabilitate him and give him a chance to change instead of getting rid of him. Afterall a human life is precious. Zelenskyy should send this video to putin, he might have a change of heart and stop the war....lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BWf-eARnf6U

Agree but I think it's difficult to rehabilitate a hardened criminal.

In Russia they physically killed the oppie. In Singapore, they killed the oppie using laws after laws.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

Zelensky underestimated the war. 
He has always been in the entertainment industry. A war? He has seen many in the movies. 
He had assurances from the most powerful country and NATO to defend Ukraine.
Now, got whacked. How now? 
To save the people, the country, do it now. 
Agree to conditions, stop the war. Rebuild the country.

(13-03-2022, 09:14 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  In Russia they physically killed the oppie. In Singapore, they killed the oppie using laws after laws.

Different strokes for different folks.
But voters are the ones who kill opposition by refusing to vote for them....whatever the regime does jn the end it is still that person holding the pen in the polling booth.

But one thing dangerous in Russia is the people do not see all these as wrong. Putin could craft himself jnto some kind of personality cult  ...a strong man that Russia needs.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

See how all these american trying to act righteous is really disgusting. When they killed so many innocent in so many wars have they ever think that they are one of the murderer too?
[+] 4 users Like wulala's post

(13-03-2022, 09:31 AM)wulala Wrote:  See how all these american trying to act righteous is really disgusting. When they killed so many innocent in so many wars have they ever think that they are one of the murderer too?

Don't use rape to justify rape.

The Americans have pay for their sins and missteps.

[+] 2 users Like sgbuffett's post

[Image: A2133-A36-23-D6-4-E99-8491-020-F53-C8364-F.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

[Image: B96187-A9-CB4-E-4-F85-8656-5173-CBCB3-D5-D.jpg]

nodejs validate json
[+] 2 users Like CHAOS's post

(13-03-2022, 09:31 AM)wulala Wrote:  See how all these american trying to act righteous is really disgusting. When they killed so many innocent in so many wars have they ever think that they are one of the murderer too?

This is all politics. Happens everywhere. This is an opportunity for them to kick putin butt for the invasion, regardless of what they did previously.

[Image: F13-C140-D-6-C57-426-B-92-C0-D9459-B4-D82-B5.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like CHAOS's post

(13-03-2022, 09:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't use rape to justify rape.

Agree. Rape is rape. Using the logic if Usa rape before, putin can also rape, is totally flawed and inhumane logic.
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

(13-03-2022, 09:46 AM)guffaw Wrote:  Agree. Rape is rape. Using the logic if Usa rape before, putin can also rape, is totally flawed and inhumane logic.

[Image: 0-CF7547-B-289-E-4451-902-C-AA78-B5200771.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(13-03-2022, 09:48 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  [Image: 0-CF7547-B-289-E-4451-902-C-AA78-B5200771.jpg]

Have you watched the Russian media?....

They gave u Covid.
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

(13-03-2022, 09:22 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Different strokes for different folks.
But voters are the ones who kill opposition by refusing to vote for them....whatever the regime does jn the end it is still that person holding the pen in the polling booth.

But one thing dangerous in Russia is the people do not see all these as wrong. Putin could craft himself jnto some kind of personality cult  ...a strong man that Russia needs.
Agreed it is a voter's choice. That why if a regime come to power thru the 'democracy' means, they should only be got rid by the same way they come to power. Not via some colour revolution or uprising..

Putin is giving what the people think they want, and the Russian buy that idea.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Who likes a persistent kaypoh n provocateur? Waiting to b slapped whacked !

Russia already lost the Ukraine war, of course this is hard truth but too bad not many believe.
Putin still has not find a way for him to withdraw without losing face, so more blood to see but all has to pay back wan.
The way russia army struggling now, no way to occupy anything in Ukraine.
let see when NATO & US want to start to bomb Russia, of course putin know, he care for his people life? my foot, LOL LOL.
[+] 1 user Likes kokee's post

(13-03-2022, 08:58 AM)Migrant Wrote:  If u think putin is bad, look at how US wipe out the natives, massacre of Nanjing by the Japs, needless to say Hitler.
So if we do face a hicup here, just be thankful we have peace.

So, because of all those,. Putin is not so bad after all?  

Point noted.

(13-03-2022, 09:44 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  [Image: B96187-A9-CB4-E-4-F85-8656-5173-CBCB3-D5-D.jpg]

nodejs validate json

Now sugbuffet is sgmccain?
[+] 1 user Likes cf9's post

(13-03-2022, 12:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  So, because of all those,. Putin is not so bad after all?  

Point noted.

These commies think Putin is an angel. Should give him a Nobel prize instead.  Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes guffaw's post

Getting rid of Putin may be quite difficult. How about the lower hanging fruit of getting rid of PAP first?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(13-03-2022, 07:57 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Getting rid of Putin may be quite difficult. How about the lower hanging fruit of getting rid of PAP first?

Please do not derail this thread.  If you want to talk about PAP. go start your own thread.

(13-03-2022, 08:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Please do not derail this thread.  If you want to talk about PAP. go start your on thread.

Go and apply to be the moderator of this forum before you tell me what to do.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

Americans have paid you???  Thinking
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post

US should respond to int'l call, 'credibly' probe into civilian casualties caused by its air strikes
[+] 1 user Likes cityhantam's post