Admin, why?
Cool 

This thread is call Market talk,, very misleading.

Last time i come here i thought talk about stock market and tip tip to huat huat,,

actually it is a place for talk cock,, and i also start to quarrel. imagine a holy man and good boy like me can come here
and get spoil..

and also quarrel .. but i am fine with it.

can you Admin change te name to Current affair and or KPKB and kaypoh talk.. Laughing

there u see the tilte yourself..

Market Talk
Discuss about investments, markets and stocks (651 users browsing)
[+] 1 user Likes victortan's post

Wet Market Talk
Kopi tiam Talk

Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(28-08-2023, 11:13 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Wet Market Talk
Kopi tiam Talk

Big Grin

Market talk?
follow by
Yishun for dry market, Bedok for wet market.

Society can interpret as Market mah.🤒

(28-08-2023, 10:08 PM)victortan Wrote:  This thread is call Market talk,, very misleading.

Last time i come here i thought talk about stock market and tip tip to huat huat,,

actually it is a place for talk cock,, and i also start to quarrel. imagine a holy man and good boy like me can come here
and get spoil..

can you Admin change te name to Current affair and or KPKB and kaypoh talk.. Laughing

Market Talk

on the surface is v misleading
BU TMARKET TALK ENCOMPASSESS A LOT LIKE THERE IS A MARKET FOR GOSSIPS, FAIRY TALES, TALK COCK, FOR FUN,INVESTMENTS ETC.

just live with it
cant tahan just ignore n leave
all contributions are welcome here to share

(28-08-2023, 10:08 PM)victortan Wrote:  This thread is call Market talk,, very misleading.

and get spoil..

Market Talk

Wet markets and supermarkets sell all kinds of vegetables, fishes, etc... mah! Big Grin Sure got many aunties and uncles talking loudly lah!