N.Korea sends 1000 containers of weapons to help Russia

https://news.sky.com/story/north-korea-h...s-12984413

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

The world is helping Ukraine defend its country against invaders. Whereas NKorea is helping Russia destroy Ukraine. See the difference.
[+] 1 user Likes Instinct's post

Fatboy clever Boy did the right thing
with this move fatboy will get money
no need money laundering
endless supply of fuel and plutonium

(15-10-2023, 10:38 AM)singlon Wrote:  Fatboy clever Boy did the right thing
with this move fatboy will get money
no need money laundering
endless supply of fuel and plutonium

Russia funds running low. They made a mistaken selling oil to India but India also " smart " claim only can trade in their currency.

Now Russia have quite a lot India currency which literally NO USE in future as Most , standard all countries trade in USD or Europe currency.

the 4 evils of 21 century "
china russia n korea n iran
they are waiting for a gd opportunity in their favour to start www3

(15-10-2023, 10:34 AM)Instinct Wrote:  The world is helping Ukraine defend its country against invaders. Whereas NKorea is helping Russia destroy Ukraine. See the difference.

Because they hate USA they cannot see Russia attacking Ukraine is an act of aggression...Russia went to occupy  Crimea, Invaded Georgia, decimate Chechen...

Today we see again acts of violence in Israel and Gaza.

Ibis disappointing....how mankind has not learned to live in peace due to greed for power, money and land

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.