Median CPF payout increase by 25%.....from 2019 until 2022

For the cohort that turned 65 in 2019, those who chose to start getting payouts at that age got median payouts of S$460.

But this sum rose for successive cohorts, hitting S$580 for those turning 65 in 2021, said the CPF Board in a trend report on Thursday (May 5).

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...%20S%24460.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This is a bait to lure 5354's clone out right?

Start from low base. 25% increase is nothing.

A bit misleading, cos the younger cohorts have saved more money in their CPF, so the retirees are just collecting back their own money. Money not from govt or given by CPF board.

See how many of you can live up to 75 years old… Rotfl
From 65 to 75…
By 75, 2/3 of us have reported to ”England”(阴国)

You want to win CPF life game, you must live up to 92 years old. How many of you can make it?

[Image: 0-AD0-E64-A-74-FD-4415-BC4-F-2-F64526-D2-CF8.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

PAP con scheme yet got 61% farking goondus vote them!

Every Yr change goal post position how to score decisive goals  Undecided

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

The thing that leave a sour or bitter taste with sinkie is that the goal post by right should be fixed upon entry..

Which mean if you enter workforce at year 2000, the goal post is fixed as at year 2000 (say retirement age is 60 at year 2000). No shifting of goal post even if govt increase retirement age to 63. Only the new workforce is subjected to the new goal post.

But govt do it in such a way so that is in their favor so everyone suck thumb..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..