Meituan stock surge as demand for location based service growth amidst weak economy..

It is cheaper to get them to bring the food to your home then to take transport to restaurant and eat there.

One of the few bright sparks in a slowing economy where people have less and less money.

[Image: Zw9Zxi9.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

[Image: fyajBpM.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Better dun buy lah. Buy what drop what

(01-03-2024, 11:11 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Better dun buy lah. Buy what drop what

I am only buying good American stocks and they have done well. ...as the govt does not sabotage platform businesses.

China there always these risks.

Buy US stocks because election coming

(01-03-2024, 11:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am only buying good American stocks and they have done well. ...as the govt does not sabotage platform businesses.

I thought you very supportive on China and Hk stocks?

(01-03-2024, 11:17 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I am only buying good American stocks and they have done well. ...as the govt does not sabotage platform businesses.

Better make it clear so your blur blur fans won't think it's a gd stock to use

Surge continues as Chinese citizens try their best to save transport money

[Image: 6YGpxKh.jpg]