Meloni urged to ban neofascist groups after crowds filmed saluting in Rome

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/j...ng-in-rome
@#£_&-

Italy is blessed with a nice countryside.

It's 20 years ago ba. My SIA flight landed at Roma Fiumicino Aeroporto. From there I went southward to Napoli, then Brindisi, Ancona, Milano, Venetia and finally back to Roma.

All done in 15 days, Free n Easy. 

Authentic Italian food of course. At the trattoria, pizzeria and a couple of fine dining places.  Laughter-68

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(09-01-2024, 05:35 PM)Oyk Wrote:  As a Han Singaporean national, I would of course not line up at the row for Chinese nationals. My passport is as orange as can be wor.

中国公民 and 新加坡公民 clearly refer to Chinese and Singaporeans, respectively.

Once I did shout "KILLjoi! KILLjoi! Come over here!~ Line up here! You are lining up at the wrong row!"

He would not listen to me wor. When he reached the front of the row, the Immigration kor kor told him that that row was for the Chinese.

Upon being told that, he felt that his ancestors would take umbrage at that advice and that he must do them proud by screaming, in Singlish, "I am Chinese! I am Chinese!!! My laupeh aye laupeh aye lauphe came from China!!!". His vocals went from baritone to sopranino KNNBCCB, he shrieked! See my pink IC? You noe how to read?

The Immigration kor kor would not allow foreigners, including Singaporeans, to be so rude to him, and airport police were called in. When they saw his Singapore passport, they decided to give some face to LKY and the current PM, so instead of locking him up for 12 hours, they only dragged him away. But he struggled as if they were taking him to the slaughterhouse, and so they carried him up and then deposited him at a row for "Aliens".

[Image: SjJia.jpg]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

(09-01-2024, 02:44 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Laughter-68
moi infamous everywhere wor

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk FÜCKED OWN MAMA