Meta Retrenched Staff gets Extended Stay in SG

After MOM give Meta retrenched staff 3 mths extension to stay in SG

Now, MOM hotline bursting

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(20-12-2022, 01:10 PM)Ola Wrote:  After MOM give Meta retrenched staff 3 mths extension to stay in SG

Nb knn...still deport them back immediately.

(20-12-2022, 01:10 PM)Ola Wrote:  After MOM give Meta retrenched staff 3 mths extension to stay in SG

so that they can look for new jobs? WTFook, MOM?
traitors

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 3 users Like wendychan's post

Sg govt trying all means and ways to preserve the property market... Be wise to get out... It's another 97 collapse in the making..
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Our SGTALKers are smartER

than the stupid 61% people out there

-----------------------------------------------------------------

(18-12-2022, 12:54 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I just want to highlight if talking about retrenchment, sinkie deserved the same media attention, if not more.

(18-12-2022, 02:41 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Yes, this came to my mind when I read the link provided. CNA is obviously Govt's Spokesman to drive sympathy for CECA while neglecting our own people. Is CNA telling us that CECA are victims of retrenchment only? The underlying theme is to mislead our perceptions, especially the 61%.

(18-12-2022, 02:52 PM)Clyde Wrote:  CNA and Govt, both are working very hard to help CECA find job by asking prospective employers to show sympathy to them and give them a job.

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Why has Meta retrenchment to do with MOM?

Did MOM tell Meta to retrench FTs?

MOM is to serve us or FTs?

All smelly self entitled cecas

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

3 months don’t make much difference…actually Mom should hire these kids lah.

Extend for what, no job no $$$ …. you are inviting more crimes

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(23-12-2022, 12:02 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  3 months don’t make much difference…actually Mom should hire these kids lah.

Actually, alot of difference

Because 90 days, the non-tech FT can easily send out 200 resumes

for Admin, Office, HR, Recruitment, Customer Service . . . . .vacancies

to deprive citizens of jobs

Most probably cecas renting some elites high end condos. If the cecas leave ish considered breaklease and elites no more high rental income. So need the ahnehs to find some jobs to continue paying high rentals to the elites mah.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-12-2022, 02:11 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Sg govt trying all means and ways to preserve the property market... Be wise to get out... It's another 97 collapse in the making..

If collapse will be worst than 1997 due to the massive loans

(23-12-2022, 08:55 PM)sogo Wrote:  If collapse will be worst than 1997 due to the massive loans

No worries, SG properties are huge in demand lah ….. crash …..1% of these ultra rich enough to buy over orchard rd. And not just them …..

https://mothership.sg/2022/09/wealthy-ch...singapore/

[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

(23-12-2022, 09:20 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  No worries, SG properties are huge in demand lah ….. crash …..1% of these ultra rich enough to buy over orchard rd. And not just them …..

https://mothership.sg/2022/09/wealthy-ch...singapore/

So now here, many mainland Chinese are flocking here to park their money.  However the money don't know whether are 'dirty' money or money laundering..... Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(23-12-2022, 09:31 PM)debono Wrote:  So now here, many mainland Chinese are flocking here to park their money.  However the money don't know whether are 'dirty' money or money laundering..... Clapping

Why care clean or not as long as Spore govt say clean means clean lor. 61% give them the mandate so we obey

(23-12-2022, 08:47 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Most probably cecas renting some elites high end condos.  If the cecas leave ish considered breaklease and elites no more high rental income.  So need the ahnehs to find some jobs to continue paying high rentals to the elites mah.

Priorities of PAP is always WRONG

Why save the rich who has high end condos?

When PAP should help the poor to rent out their 3 or 4 Room HDB instead?

gov is really lousy. always give us headache, useless and expensive. never care about local singaporean hardship. in due times, hope more hardship happen to foreigner so that they know our gov doing.
[+] 1 user Likes jus4lucky's post

(23-12-2022, 09:31 PM)debono Wrote:  So now here, many mainland Chinese are flocking here to park their money.  However the money don't know whether are 'dirty' money or money laundering..... Clapping

Dun really care if money dirty or not or laundered …. as long it contribute to SG economy … who cares

On what basis was the extension given? So even in ft, also got high ses and low ses. High ses, u get to extend stay, low ses, follow the book.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(20-12-2022, 02:11 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Sg govt trying all means and ways to preserve the property market... Be wise to get out... It's another 97 collapse in the making..

crying

Smile

(24-12-2022, 01:36 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  On what basis was the extension given? So even in ft, also got high ses and low ses. High ses, u get to extend stay, low ses, follow the book.

Don't know but obviously is to help FTs at our expense 

Why can't citizens with 70% fit for the job get it

since it is recession and lots of time for training?

If Foreigners can get extended stay in SG

Can locals also get extended 6mths notice for retrenchment?

like Japan or other countries?