Meta staff came to Singapore on employment passes only to be retrenched months later

Meta staff came to Singapore on employment passes only to be retrenched months later 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...122022_cna
[+] 2 users Like Bigiron's post

She believes that Meta's recruitment department was the worst hit in Singapore, with about 120 employees getting the axe.

----------------------------------------------

Meta must be mad to have 120 Recruiters in SG

If add India, Australia . . . . .may add up to 1,000 recruiters in the region??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Ours not to reason why, ours but to do and die.🤣
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post

She got paid $100, 000?

CECA so high salary???
[+] 1 user Likes OutBreak's post

none my concern. hope more to pack.up. leave the job to our local people. that is my concern. since our gov dont care about our livelihood, do you think you still want to vote them. things keep increasing, job are scare and yet job opening are for non singaporean. that made everyone mad.

This is a under bad leadership. So many jobs for CECA but how many for locals? They should not be allowed to work here in the first place unless the Govt is creating jobs for them to make us eat grass.
[+] 2 users Like Wy:Nox's post

Why CNA never did up a separate article of Sinkie META staff lose their jobs due to retrenchment?

Either:

1) There is no Sinkie META staff that was retrenched (or there was no Sinkie META staff to begin with)
2) What the big deal that a Sinkie META staff is retrenched?

Either way, sinkie is ranked below FT..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 2 users Like ArielCasper's post

why META employ so many foreigners is the million dollar question?

i thought our education so damm FOOking good?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

[Image: hiyyrj2.png]
[Image: Q1wpF3M.png]

[+] 2 users Like wendychan's post

[Image: Vq47YSa.png]

[Image: KEV9Kmq.png]

[Image: roD1g6v.png]

[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

their qualifications apparently way better than singaporeans

(18-12-2022, 10:59 AM)wendychan Wrote:  their qualifications apparently way  better than singaporeans

So what? 

Their qualifications are not even recognized in SG 

All of them should take the relevant exams in SG to get EP instead

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(18-12-2022, 10:58 AM)wendychan Wrote:  [Image: hiyyrj2.png]
[Image: Q1wpF3M.png]

(18-12-2022, 10:59 AM)wendychan Wrote:  [Image: Vq47YSa.png]

[Image: KEV9Kmq.png]

[Image: roD1g6v.png]

So many ceca wtf

Hmm… if they can swallow gao gao maybe got opening in geylang Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Maid agency offers immediate job appointment with accommodation and 3 meals a day
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(18-12-2022, 09:50 AM)OutBreak Wrote:  She got paid $100, 000?

CECA so high salary???

This is absurd! These CECA merely hire more CECA that is in abundance in India and transfer them here. For such a simple tasks for juniors, why need to pay them so much?
[+] 1 user Likes Wy:Nox's post

if walk down GEYLANG next 3 months

plse get use to see *black* line up the road

dont look in awe
[+] 2 users Like Talent's post

(18-12-2022, 10:50 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Why CNA never did up a separate article of Sinkie META staff lose their jobs due to retrenchment?

Either:

1) There is no Sinkie META staff that was retrenched (or there was no Sinkie META staff to begin with)

indirectly already expose , you are right . Must be A LOT Foreigners working inside FB

Google surely same apply
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Good opportunity for MOM to check their certification

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(18-12-2022, 12:46 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  indirectly already expose , you are right . Must be A LOT Foreigners working inside FB

Google surely same apply

I just want to highlight if talking about retrenchment, sinkie deserved the same media attention, if not more.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(18-12-2022, 12:54 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I just want to highlight if talking about retrenchment, sinkie deserved the same media attention, if not more.

Wow lau, you see media , and PAP ministers talk for year still don't know ???

Is ALL ABOUT " image " Is very bad to mention " locals been retrench mah " BUT They will TALK LOUD when come so call " employment for locals increase "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(18-12-2022, 09:50 AM)OutBreak Wrote:  She got paid $100, 000?

CECA so high salary???

Not just ceca but all these overhyped tech companies pay their staff really well. You see these youngsters in their early 20s, what kind of experience do they have to deserve that 100k?

This retrenchment is good because it resets the salary back to normal levels. If these staff were to continue to be paid so well, you can imagine how much the product will have to be sold. This ultimately adds cost to everyone else. Remember, their high salary comes at our expense.
[+] 2 users Like Blasterlord2's post

(18-12-2022, 01:53 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Not just ceca but all these overhyped tech companies pay their staff really well. You see these youngsters in their early 20s, what kind of experience do they have to deserve that 100k?

This retrenchment is good because it resets the salary back to normal levels. If these staff were to continue to be paid so well, you can imagine how much the product will have to be sold. This ultimately adds cost to everyone else. Remember, their high salary comes at our expense.

They are using the same strategy of PAP

Using Headcount to over- issue Stocks= GDP

But Twitter, Meta and Google . . .all have reached maximum users already

Both benefit CECA more than citizens

If Twitter can reduce the India headcount by half, 

hopefully, they can reduce the SG headcount by deporting 80% CECA

* See Jac Lau- Fart King reading and hurling his rotten sperms soon

This garment loves them very much. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(18-12-2022, 10:50 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Why CNA never did up a separate article of Sinkie META staff lose their jobs due to retrenchment?

Either:

Yes, this came to my mind when I read the link provided. CNA is obviously Govt's Spokesman to drive sympathy for CECA while neglecting our own people. Is CNA telling us that CECA are victims of retrenchment only? The underlying theme is to mislead our perceptions, especially the 61%.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(18-12-2022, 02:41 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Yes, this came to my mind when I read the link provided. CNA is obviously Govt's Spokesman to drive sympathy for CECA while neglecting our own people. Is CNA telling us that CECA are victims of retrenchment only? The underlying theme is to mislead our perceptions, especially the 61%.

Just like ST rah but SPH At least come Shin ming which also under SPH more on Hard truths within our society , our daily life stuffs.

(18-12-2022, 12:44 PM)Talent Wrote:  if walk down GEYLANG next 3 months

plse get use to see *black* line up the road

dont look in awe

ask niubee to go GEYLANG next 3 mths
he will love it

(18-12-2022, 02:41 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  Yes, this came to my mind when I read the link provided. CNA is obviously Govt's Spokesman to drive sympathy for CECA while neglecting our own people. Is CNA telling us that CECA are victims of retrenchment only? The underlying theme is to mislead our perceptions, especially the 61%.

CNA and Govt, both are working very hard to help CECA find job by asking prospective employers to show sympathy to them and give them a job.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(18-12-2022, 02:45 PM)Talent Wrote:  ask niubee to go GEYLANG next 3 mths
he will love it

Laughing

Smile

(18-12-2022, 09:17 AM)Ola Wrote:  She believes that Meta's recruitment department was the worst hit in Singapore, with about 120 employees getting the axe.

----------------------------------------------

Meta must be mad to have 120 Recruiters in SG

If add India, Australia . . . . .may add up to 1,000 recruiters in the region??

Hr alone more than my whole office ppl