Front-end engineer who has sent out "over 600 applications" feels depressed

Front-end engineer who has sent out "over 600 applications" feels depressed after one year of unemployment Singapore News
https://theindependent.sg/front-end-engi...mployment/

I sent out 300-400 application and nearly kee- siao

He more sartt than me!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Many experience the frustrations of rejection. 
But more importantly is Why?
Not relevant to what he is applying? 
Attitude?
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(05-10-2024, 05:47 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Many experience the frustrations of rejection. 
Attitude?

https://www.glassdoor.com/Career/front-e...KO0,18.htm

(05-10-2024, 05:47 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Many experience the frustrations of rejection. 
Attitude?

It is not possible to send all 600 application that is irrelevant to his past work experience.  And since he never started any job, what attitude can companies infer?  My guess is that he is a local or old like 60 years old that companies would rather hire Foreigner.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

(05-10-2024, 05:47 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Many experience the frustrations of rejection. But more importantly is Why? Not relevant to what he is applying? Attitude?

As of June 2024, there were approximately 1.5 million foreign workers in S'pore which represents around 31% of the total workforce. Is it any wonder why true blue S'porean university graduates are unemployed and underemployed? 

(05-10-2024, 07:43 PM)Symmetry Wrote:  It is not possible to send all 600 application that is irrelevant to his past work experience.  And since he never started any job, what attitude can companies infer?  My guess is that he is a local or old like 60 years old that companies would rather hire Foreigner.

The Open Door Policy of the SG Govt is to blame. There is no S'porean First Policy. It is a lie.

[Image: 87-pbx-IWm-Sv6m8lm-W5m-SX72cqj-Rsiu27-Tx...is-Jg.webp]

not CECA not competitive
vote PAP

The Truth is- There are NOT Enough jobs in Singapore

but there are 10,000,000 job seekers in APAC who wants to come here

Even if we send out 3,000 applications, we will still be jobless

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers?