Minister Vivian has apologised to PSP Leong Mun Wai

He should apologise on national TV to all of us who never got money to go into RI.

Vivian Bala personally is a very nice guy and is a humble guy and it is true, but sometimes when one is exposed to mixing with some people of a certain level for long periods regularly one might get carried away without realising his or her own personal change isn't it possible?

So since Vivian Bala openly apologised to the injured and it is accepted shouldn't we see improvements from now on?

Humble yourself do good and please look after those who are lesser and lower than you, please don't forget your good heart? Do good?

(15-09-2021, 07:59 PM)Migrant Wrote:  A gentleman indeed.

明人不说暗话? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(15-09-2021, 08:14 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Private comment mean he can say those things. Too bad he was caught due to kamma.

Instant Karma.
千万别讲他人的坏话? Thinking

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Former Minister for Education Mr Heng popularised the phrase "every school a good school", but after the Minister for Foreign Affairs blunder in Parliament reminded me of George Orwell's Animal Farm, "four feet good, two feet better"

nice that he apologised, but only it's made public. alas, now we know ob RI is a good school, rest are lousy.

(15-09-2021, 10:45 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Instant Karma.
千万别讲他人的坏话? Thinking

口才好但口德不好

Bye bye Vivian

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-09-2021, 10:53 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  口才好但口德不好

别再是非之地说是非,
不是蠢,就是傻。

雄辩是银, 沉默是金。

君子不避人之美,不言人之恶。

(15-09-2021, 10:52 PM)mikotan Wrote:  nice that he apologised, but only it's made public. alas, now we know ob RI is a good school, rest are lousy.

He only apologised because he was caught red handed Big Grin

But he meant what he said.  Tsk Tsk.  Will he be the next Mr Speaker?

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

i tried hear the comments but nothing at all. Need to go for ear check!

Anyway, VB has always looked like Mr Cocky from the outside.

If you see LMW as your opponent, its normal to talk down your opponent once in a while. That's just being competitive. It's normal. I'll rather he keep quiet and stick to his opinion.

But to apologise because he is afraid of public backlash? Super hypocrite. Sorry what?

(15-09-2021, 10:38 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  Vivian Bala personally is a very nice guy and is a humble guy and it is true, but sometimes when one is exposed to mixing with some people of a certain level for long periods regularly one might get carried away without realising his or her own personal change isn't it possible?

So since Vivian Bala openly apologised to the injured and it is accepted shouldn't we see improvements from now on?

Humble yourself do good and please look after those who are lesser and lower than you, please don't forget your good heart? Do good?
I am not sure how well you know Vivian to be able to say he is a nice and humble guy.

He may be nice, but definitely not humble. A humble person wouldn't passed such a comment.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

CCS must be feeling very relieved that the heat is finally off him.... at least for now Big Grin

(15-09-2021, 11:33 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  I am not sure how well you know Vivian to be able to say he is a nice and humble guy.

He may be nice, but definitely not humble. A humble person wouldn't passed such a comment.

Nice guy cannot be a politician? Thinking
A nice guy wont attack their opponent if they have different views.

He may be a humble person but after this incident, his reputation drops drastically.
He is not humble by heart.

(15-09-2021, 10:38 PM)NoActionTalkOnly Wrote:  Vivian Bala personally is a very nice guy and is a humble guy and it is true, but sometimes when one is exposed to mixing with some people of a certain level for long periods regularly one might get carried away without realising his or her own personal change isn't it possible?

So you probably know him personally. That was likely in the past. People change. I knew some pap MPs personally too but once they become MPs, something tells me they are not the same persons I once knew.

It is a disease. VB probably got it.

LW   disappoints. I think he should be the one who said "must have been from a lousy school". That means he didn't think LMW came from RI.  This type of arrogance how to become PM?

The other guy must have been TSL who came from Monk's hill sec. He did not say anything bad.

LW must come forward and apologise, not only to LMW but to Ah Heng and all Singaporeans. Otherwise he is worse than VB, a hyprocrite.

I hear from folks who know TSL personally that he is an ok guy.

Exposed liao no choice have to act gentleman lah.

TSL should apologise for leaving the mic on. This is the only mistake they made. 

They all spoke their hearts out.

The masks of a few elitists fell off exposing their true colours accidentally caught by a public microphone......... Rotfl

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

After being caught red handed.

(16-09-2021, 06:43 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  The masks of a few elitists fell off exposing their true colours accidentally caught by a public microphone......... Rotfl

TSL is ok.  My opinion of LW has dropped several notches.

Who still think LW will be the next PM?
I prefer OYK.... Laughing

(16-09-2021, 06:55 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Who still think LW will be the next PM?
I prefer OYK.... Laughing

This guy is an opportunistic bugger who may sacrifice you to meet his kpi.

TSL for PM! Big Grin

(16-09-2021, 07:00 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  This guy is an opportunistic bugger who may sacrifice you to meet his kpi.

TSL for PM! Big Grin

Let see who is right at the end of the day  be our next PM.

(16-09-2021, 06:52 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  TSL is ok.  My opinion of LW has dropped several notches.

Yah, me too. 

So Cotton Chan must be smiling secretly...

(16-09-2021, 07:00 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  This guy is an opportunistic bugger who may sacrifice you to meet his kpi.

TSL for PM! Big Grin

Seems like a nice guy but is too old. He is more like a Richard Hu type, come in late just to help out.

(16-09-2021, 08:27 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Yah, me too. 

So Cotton Chan must be smiling secretly...

Laughing Laughing

this is the problem when certain party holding power too long... arrogant...

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(16-09-2021, 06:18 AM)RichDad Wrote:  LW   disappoints. I think he should be the one who said "must have been from a lousy school". That means he didn't think LMW came from RI.  This type of arrogance how to become PM?

The other guy must have been TSL who came from Monk's hill sec. He did not say anything bad.

LW must come forward and apologise, not only to LMW but to Ah Heng and all Singaporeans. Otherwise he is worse than VB, a hyprocrite.

OKY and LW should not be PM.
The only choice left is CCS.