MoM officer takes urgent leave to…

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...il-3016551

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Page not found likely it was removed

I saw that news , this is why I say really these civil servant , ALWAYS got yearly Two bonus still so greedy

really TOO COMFORT

(20-10-2022, 01:20 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I saw that news , this is why I say really these civil servant , ALWAYS got yearly Two bonus still so greedy

really TOO COMFORT

This kind is about greediness, nothing to do with whether he's a civil servant or not, or whether his job is too comfortable.

You seem to link wrongly the two things.

(20-10-2022, 01:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  This kind is about greediness, nothing to do with whether he's a civil servant or not, or whether his job is too comfortable.

You seem to link wrongly the two things.

Nah, civil servant is not say pay less is already consider quite good YET still so greedy? Somemore As usual their Year End bonus/ yearly increment is coming beside just got mid year bonus

Saw credit card on the floor go to use? As Civil servant himself , Honest is the thing as a civil servant.

Working link:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...il-3016551

Many items pay wave ; no need sign one...But why used it to top up own card which easily can get identify ?....

(20-10-2022, 02:13 PM)ysh02 Wrote:  Many items pay wave ; no need sign one...But why used it to top up own card which easily can get identify ?....

Civil servants are dumb? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(20-10-2022, 01:04 PM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  Page not found likely it was removed

Re-edited to the latest url

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Maybe he is so free also

(20-10-2022, 07:46 PM)FangFang Wrote:  Maybe he is so free also

Silly fella, got cushy job with pay $5k still want to dumb things.  Now got criminal record and sure kena sacked from mom liao.

owner found out only after 1month ?

Yes, dumb owner victim too.

This officer should appolise to the card holder and return the money to him...