Mobile Vaccinations Fark up

Was told to go 3rd jab at CC. Just walk in.

Went there got 2 obvious foreigners. A pinoy and ahnn...not sure husband and wife or not. Talk to entrance guide for few mins....say ahnn just returned to SG....ok....can go in.

My turn tell me go back after 2pm!!!

Fark u PAP!!! Thats how u treat locals!!!

Must fck the counter staff left, right, top and bottom

Then get their full names and complain to their company

Lastly, write in many forums and newspaper

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Why our public funds r spend on foreigners? Is that how they win votes thru new farking citizens from shit countries?

(02-04-2022, 01:04 PM)Ola Wrote:  Must fck the counter staff left, right, top and bottom

Then get their full names and complain to their company

Lastly, write in many forums and newspaper

Came back 2 plus wait till now. I ask the staff why so fark up....only 1 person doing the jab with hundreds of people waiting....she ran away.
Again I see ahnn just return to SG having priority!

61% dumbfarks better wake up.

Wow....7 people infront of me after 1.5hrs wait.

Now tell everyone no more vaccines. Now then go collect more. So brialliant!!!

Now bochap liao... kpi achieved....  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

wow whereas for my encounter is the Pioneer Gen voluteener one fine day knock my door ask my a parents already got their boaster shot? I told them STILL EARLY , I checked Fully vaccinated till JULY , now only just March which last month they knock my door.

than tell me will my parents go , I told them OF COURSE RAH, Me and My parents get our vaccince Together.

In fact early this year before CNY and after CNY MOH Already spam my mobile tell me and my parents go get booster shot.

Just came out after freaking 2.5 hrs!

Didn't know its for everyone as long u inside SG. Got Malaysians, pinoy maids, Work permit holders, Ahnn children from india.

(02-04-2022, 04:55 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  wow whereas for my encounter is the Pioneer Gen voluteener one fine day knock my door ask my a parents already got their boaster shot? I told them STILL EARLY , I checked Fully vaccinated till JULY , now only just March which last month they knock my door.

than tell me will my parents go , I told them OF COURSE RAH, Me and My parents get our vaccince Together.

In fact early this year before CNY and after CNY MOH Already spam my mobile tell me and my parents go get booster shot.

My 3rd booster is June but they been sending me SMS a few times liao. Then 2 weeks ago they come straight to my home. Bopian.

(02-04-2022, 05:04 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Just came out after freaking 2.5 hrs!

Didn't know its for everyone as long u inside SG. Got Malaysians, pinoy maids, Work permit holders, Ahnn children from india.

Which area you stay so many FOREIGNERS want? Sibei Jialat place. Yucks..suay la.

(02-04-2022, 05:33 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Which area you stay so many FOREIGNERS want? Sibei Jialat place. Yucks..suay la.

I look around mostly like foreigners. How I know? They talk big and loud lor. Especially the Malaysian chinese.

(02-04-2022, 05:06 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  My 3rd booster is June but they been sending me SMS a few times liao. Then 2 weeks ago they come straight to my home. Bopian.

june? now April still got one more month what

" maybe " no wonder you cannot get first?

(02-04-2022, 05:04 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Just came out after freaking 2.5 hrs!

I feel is " due to travel purpose " these people want to get boaster shot now so call ' fully vaccinated than can aboard fly , travel "