Remember Altantuya woman killed by Najib's body guards

[Image: N8ai3Mb.jpg]
Linked to billion dollar submarine case.
In which a  intermediary was set up to receive kickbacks.

What known forr certain is she was killed by Najib's body guards Siril and Hadri.

Also they used C4 explosives to destroy her body.

She was for certain having affair with Najib associate and close friend Razak.

I feel for a long time there great injustice to her family and lack of closure as the case is covered up to protect those in power. No way for the 2 bodyguards on their own decide to commit murder.

Heaven have eyes. There will be retribution.

Najib jailed 12 years.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

KUALA LUMPUR: A former Malaysian policeman who was convicted of killing Mongolian national Altantuya Shaariibuu claimed that he acted on the orders of then deputy prime minister Najib Razak, a shocking allegation dismissed by the latter as a conspiracy to defame him.

Azilah Hadri revealed in a statutory declaration dated Oct 17 that Najib had ordered him to “arrest and destroy” Altantuya – whom Najib described as a foreign spy – with an explicit “shoot to kill” message in 2006, Malaysiakini reported on Monday (Dec 16).

ADVERTISEMENT

“I asked the DPM (deputy prime minister) what he meant by arrest and destroy the foreign spy, he responded: ‘Shoot to kill’, and indicating it with a ‘slit the throat’ gesture.

“When asked the purpose of destroying the foreign spy with explosives, the DPM replied: ‘Dispose of the foreign spy’s body with an explosive device to remove the traces and the explosives can be obtained from the UTK store (armoury),” read the statutory statement sighted by the news portal.

UTK refers to the elite Special Action Force of the police.

Azilah filed the statutory statement in seeking the Federal Court to review its decision in the conviction and the death sentence imposed on him and Sirul Azhar Umar, a fellow UTK personnel, in 2015.

He is also seeking a retrial. The court has fixed Tuesday for case management.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-08-2022, 05:57 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  KUALA LUMPUR: A former Malaysian policeman who was convicted of killing Mongolian national Altantuya Shaariibuu claimed that he acted on the orders of then deputy prime minister Najib Razak, a shocking allegation dismissed by the latter as a conspiracy to defame him.

Azilah Hadri revealed in a statutory declaration dated Oct 17 that Najib had ordered him to “arrest and destroy” Altantuya – whom Najib described as a foreign spy – with an explicit “shoot to kill” message in 2006, Malaysiakini reported on Monday (Dec 16).

ADVERTISEMENT

“I asked the DPM (deputy prime minister) what he meant by arrest and destroy the foreign spy, he responded: ‘Shoot to kill’, and indicating it with a ‘slit the throat’ gesture.

“When asked the purpose of destroying the foreign spy with explosives, the DPM replied: ‘Dispose of the foreign spy’s body with an explosive device to remove the traces and the explosives can be obtained from the UTK store (armoury),” read the statutory statement sighted by the news portal.

UTK refers to the elite Special Action Force of the police.

Azilah filed the statutory statement in seeking the Federal Court to review its decision in the conviction and the death sentence imposed on him and Sirul Azhar Umar, a fellow UTK personnel, in 2015.

He is also seeking a retrial. The court has fixed Tuesday for case management.

1. There is no reason for a body guard under Najib to go and kill someone unless there are orders from above.

2.  There has to be special arrangements to get the C4 explosives from the UTM store these are controlled items.

He will have many more lawsuits coming up. They now looking for the fat boy in 1MDB case.

This case is a mix of truth and hearsay

The killers were PM Badawi's bodyguards at the time of the murder, and before that, one of them was Mahathir's bodyguard

The prosecution stated in court that neither they or the police ever mentioned C4 was used to kill Altantuya

one after another more jail terms for him if all dig up

What about Najib wife? No sentence?

Aiyah.... just put it down to collateral damage lah Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I think Najib's cell will be similar to a 5 star hotel room. Can watch astro tv with room services. Vip treatment

(24-08-2022, 06:28 PM)icarus Wrote:  This case is a mix of truth and hearsay

The killers were PM Badawi's bodyguards at the time of the murder, and before that, one of them was Mahathir's bodyguard

The prosecution stated in court that neither they or the police ever mentioned C4 was used to kill Altantuya

Wrong. They were Najib's bodyguards at that time and under his command.

[Image: CofOKz2.png]

Altantuya murder is not the only one.
There were a number with varying level of evidence and links.
[Image: ENrcIeK.png]
The murder of Ambank president just days before he was about to report large sums laundered through his bank.

https://cilisos.my/ambank-founders-son-e...-to-death/

Najib is a highly corrupt and unscrupulous.
1MDB was started by him and usaed to siphon billions from the state.

But his pattern of corruption started long way back including dubious defense deals when he was defense minister.

Najib step daughter wrote
[Image: A6UxJye.jpg]
[Image: D7R4RNN.jpg]

That Mongolian woman was too greedy and wanted to cash in too.  She was just a plaything, a cheekon to them to be poked in the arse… and of course it is easy to know what wil hapen.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(25-08-2022, 07:22 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  That Mongolian woman was too greedy and wanted to cash in too.  She was just a plaything, a cheekon to them to be poked in the arse… and of course it is easy to know what wil hapen.
I guess she must have threatened and tried to compromised Jib kor, the PM of Malaysia. This is tantamount to asking for death sentence. So the bodyguard will automatically do the necessary to protect their boss the way they were trained to do......  Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(25-08-2022, 07:35 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I guess she must have threatened and tried to compromised Jib kor, the PM of Malaysia. This is tantamount to asking for death sentence. So the bodyguard will automatically do the necessary to protect their boss the way they were trained to do......  Thinking

The body guard will not do "automatically" unless she go at the vvip with a weapon.

At the time of her murder she was staying at a hotel.
She was taken from there and murdered.

The 2 bodyguard will not do this unless given an clear order by their boss .

She did "blackmail" or ask for  for money. This we know from a 2 page account  she gave to the police that she started to fear for her life and that she would be killed.

In the French investigation into corruption of French defense companies, it was found she entered through diplomatic channels as part of the contingent doing negotiations.

Picture of her in Notre Dame Church in Paris were recovered from her possessions. Her father she went to KL and had a special passport issued to go to France.
[Image: 2vQ0se5.jpg]

(25-08-2022, 07:47 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The body guard will not do "automatically" unless she go at the vvip with a weapon.

At the time of her murder she was staying at a hotel.
She was taken from there and murdered.

The 2 bodyguard will not do this unless given an clear order by their boss .

She did "blackmail" or ask for  for money. This we know from a 2 page account  she gave to the police that she started to fear for her life and that she would be killed.

In the French investigation into corruption of French defense companies, it was found she entered through diplomatic channels as part of the contingent doing negotiations.

Picture of her in Notre Dame Church in Paris were recovered from her possessions. Her father she went to KL and had a special passport issued to go to France.
[Image: 2vQ0se5.jpg]
Yours is all guess work basing on drips and drapes of unproven infos from news or mouths. Who knows she could be used by another country to blackmail Jib kor for political objectives or threatened the security of Malaysia. That's why she was terminated and disposed in a highly professional military operation. Seriously I dun think she will come all the way to confront the PM of Malaysia without any political backings to do so.... Thinking

Carl Jung

(24-08-2022, 04:50 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: N8ai3Mb.jpg]
Linked to billion dollar submarine case.
In which a  intermediary was set up to receive kickbacks.

What known forr certain is she was killed by Najib's body guards Siril and Hadri.

Also they used C4 explosives to destroy her body.

She was for certain having affair with Najib associate and close friend Razak.

I feel for a long time there great injustice to her family and lack of closure as the case is covered up to protect those in power. No way for the 2 bodyguards on their own decide to commit murder.

Heaven have eyes. There will be retribution.

Najib jailed 12 years.

U r really concern about Najib.  Laughing

PI Bala account. Bala was hired by Razak.

(25-08-2022, 06:40 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Wrong. They were Najib's bodyguards at that time and under his command.

[Image: CofOKz2.png]

The murder took place in 2006

They were sentenced to death in April 2009. 

Najib took over from PM Badawi in Oct 2009. 

They never served as PM Najib's bodyguards. 

They were "prime ministerial bodyguards" to PM Badawi at the time of the murder, and before that, at least one of them served as prime ministerial bodyguard to PM Mahathir, according to Mahathir's own admission

[Image: Screenshot-20220825-082817.jpg]
[Image: Screenshot-20220825-091123.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-20220825-083928.jpg]

Lucky Singapore doesn't have such experience

He will be release in a matter of a few years and continue to serve his sentese at home ..due to his health etc

He is the son of the founding fathers , they will not let him rot like Anuar

(25-08-2022, 08:51 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
Lucky Singapore doesn't have such experience

that is why you need check and balance ... a judical system independent of the politics

very important

(25-08-2022, 07:35 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I guess she must have threatened and tried to compromised Jib kor, the PM of Malaysia. This is tantamount to asking for death sentence. So the bodyguard will automatically do the necessary to protect their boss the way they were trained to do......  Thinking

Indeed, I think so too.

(25-08-2022, 09:05 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Indeed, I think so too.

Thanks for seeing objectively and being on same page.... Big Grin

Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(25-08-2022, 09:07 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Thanks for seeing objectively and being on same page.... Big Grin

You have hit the nail on the head Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post