How come that Golden Talent times so long never end one?

Every Friday afternoon , I think already for years.

Is it a lot SGTALKER Kor kor and Jie Jie always see?

Got demand got supply. Means Spore elderly all live long life due to better medical care.

(08-06-2024, 10:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Every Friday afternoon , I think already for years.

just to keep Chen Jian Bin employed lor................. Angry

(08-06-2024, 10:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Every Friday afternoon , I think already for years.

Dun anyhow say after you kena bash up. That's the rice bowl of shorty and milk powder for his baby.    Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(09-06-2024, 01:23 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Dun anyhow say after you kena bash up. That's the rice bowl of shorty and milk powder for his baby.    Big Grin

I don't scare one , this is what he asking for himself rah. Ownself owned ownself. Heard he got new GF , who is the audience of this program.

I get goose pimples whenever I heard the comments from the judges!

I rather watch Youtube la!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(09-06-2024, 01:31 PM)Fit Wrote:  I get goose pimples whenever I heard the comments from the judges!

I rather watch Youtube la!

all this what singing contest is kinda " fake " hyocrities all along mah...you expect judges speak a lot negative on a person can't sing?

even that who what American got talents , I forget that guy name he always the one directly give negative comments also now a days never speak much directly.

Many old uncles and aunties want to sing songs lah! Big Grin

(09-06-2024, 01:51 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Many old uncles and aunties want to sing songs lah! Big Grin

My side here the RC got teacher teach people sing. Every day will see some aunties and uncles hang around waiting for their class go in sing. Some dress like wanna go disco like that.

(09-06-2024, 02:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My side here the RC got teacher teach people sing. Every day will see some aunties and uncles hang around waiting for their class go in sing. Some dress like wanna go disco like that.

They no more working so let them enjoy in their last stage of life before they go. This is still better than those not yet 55 already shake leg enjoy life

(09-06-2024, 02:22 PM)sgh Wrote:  They no more working so let them enjoy in their last stage of life before they go. This is still better than those not yet 55 already shake leg enjoy life

You can't say those not yet 55 shake leg, Some already earning a lot just enjoy life early. Now a days i see Gen Z famous quote is ' time is short just enjoy " I feel is nothing wrong there. As you can see now a days not just old even young one can just gone like that .