Is it true use American Express Black Card outside will get people open eyes big big?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VisUGOEu4s

Black color so ugly. New design for Amex True Cashback card has new color a bit of gold that is nice over this black color and yes I scared of darkness which is associated with black color.

(11-10-2023, 03:14 PM)sgh Wrote:  Black color so ugly. New design for Amex True Cashback card has new color a bit of gold that is nice over this black color and yes I scared of darkness which is associated with black color.

I don't know all these party I don't like to use credit card, Always prefer to use Hard Cash.

Online payment I only use debit card.

I only curious is , it claim is " invited only " for American Express Black card. Aka means no normal people can apply or you go ask for it like that.

(11-10-2023, 03:18 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't know all these party I don't like to use credit card, Always prefer to use Hard Cash.

Online payment I only use debit card.

I only curious is , it claim is " invited only " for American Express Black card. Aka means no normal people can apply or you go ask for it like that.

Ok so must be invited then skip. But you see I only go for cash rebate credit card so I spend and save monies at same time. During my times need meet minimum spend then can get nowadays a few cards is no minimum spend also can get cash rebate liao so I fast leg fast hand apply. Amex TCB is 1.5% cash rebate and it has few exclusions category good as backup to Visa, Mastercard

when i see peeps with money
i always think
clean or dirty money?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html

(11-10-2023, 03:20 PM)sgh Wrote:  Ok so must be invited then skip. But you see I only go for cash rebate credit card so I spend and save monies at same time. During my times need meet minimum spend then can get nowadays a few cards is no minimum spend also can get cash rebate liao so I fast leg fast hand apply. Amex TCB is 1.5% cash rebate and it has few exclusions category good as backup to Visa, Mastercard

Smile best don't use any credit card.

(11-10-2023, 03:21 PM)wendychan Wrote:  when i see peeps with money
i always think
clean or dirty money?

Smile This is what I also think likewise.

(11-10-2023, 03:20 PM)sgh Wrote:  Ok so must be invited then skip. But you see I only go for cash rebate credit card so I spend and save monies at same time. During my times need meet minimum spend then can get nowadays a few cards is no minimum spend also can get cash rebate liao so I fast leg fast hand apply. Amex TCB is 1.5% cash rebate and it has few exclusions category good as backup to Visa, Mastercard

You're not yet invited why so kan heong?

Btw so far only amex and dbs/posb still send paper bills for free, but now amex aso starting to charge for that.

(11-10-2023, 03:21 PM)wendychan Wrote:  when i see peeps with money
i always think
clean or dirty money?

Dirty money refer to money earned from illegal means like sell body, sell drugs etc illegal activities is it ?

can only wow those who no have and want to have.
for most people. you use your problem. nothing to do with others.
only special to the users who just pay and pay membership fee.

TBH, the average waitress or cashier is not savvy enough to know the different tiers of credit cards. They don't care either.