v frustrated keep poping up spore PR APPLICATION 2021

CHANCES OF GETTING A PR IN SPORE.
WHO ADVT FOR THIS IN FACEBK U TUBE EMAILS ?

I donch have leh.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Very good business.

There are quite a few companies in Raffles Place just doing this type of dumb dumb simple fill- up form process.

Just imagine 100,000 PR Applications every year. Of which only 50,000 or so gets PR and then another 22,500 get Citizenship.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Only recently in this 2 wks this advt keep pop up, not in the past capitalising on VTL more FT COME IN to earn gd money

lee siam ;ong ;ost 5% of his beloved FT this yrs
and that was 6mths ago
by now mayb 10%
he worry next GE
HIS MANDATE ONLY 49%

Just saw one . . . and it popped out in the middle of the youtube vid

[Image: Ad-PR-Chances.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

If you want to sabo them, keep clicking on their ads. They pay several dollars to Google every time you click the ad. Same thing for those "gurus" advertising stock market course, property courses, etc. Hit them where it hurts: their pockets.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(17-11-2021, 05:42 PM)starbugs Wrote:  If you want to sabo them, keep clicking on their ads. They pay several dollars to Google every time you click the ad. Same thing for those "gurus" advertising stock market course, property courses, etc. Hit them where it hurts: their pockets.

Yes., I get many stock market courses every day... Angry

This one nice to earn " a bit also scam people "

ppl want to apply Ok PAY a fee , end of the day you got it or not also like that , important that person Earn from all these fee

it work like HDB Ballot system, you want to buy HDB , pay 10 dollars to ballot, be it you got or not , these 10 dollars HDB already profit earned.

I thinking of a new idea work like this.