Monkeys Take Student’s School Bag In Jurong, He ‘Negotiates’ With Them

Monkeys Take Student’s School Bag In Jurong, He ‘Negotiates’ With Them To Return It 🐒

https://mustsharenews.com/monkeys-school...e=telegram

For more news you must share, follow us at @mustsharenews

🤣🤣🤣
That was fun...

so the monkey story is not because of real monkeys but some monkeys who wanted to play with them!

they'll snatch yr glasses and hp until you give them some food in exchange

(08-02-2022, 04:12 PM)menghuii Wrote:  so the monkey story is not because of real monkeys but some monkeys who wanted to play with them!

From the video clip it is real monkeys that took his bag, and the monkeys open the bag to see if there are any food inside.....the video clip ended well, with the school boy getting back his bag.....

haha . . .he will become our SPF Negotiator when he grows up.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Must be from a good school. Potential minister material. The monkeys I mean.

His negotiating skill is valuable!

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

The correct thing to do is to stay still and stand even more erect. Monkeys will compare your size and his and will back away.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(08-02-2022, 04:26 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  they'll snatch yr glasses and hp until you give them some food in exchange
I remember many years ago when I visited Bali, there was a place full of monkeys.  The monkeys there will snatch away your belongings, for me the monkeys snatch my sunglasses, and in order to get back my sunglasses, I had to buy at $1 of sugar cane to exchange for my sunglasses. It seems that these monkeys are at cahoots with the sugarcane vendor to do these acts................

Must carry tiger mask. Monkeys will run

(08-02-2022, 07:00 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Must carry tiger mask. Monkeys will run

That might work......

Should seek help from DM... DM good in dealing with misbehaving monkeys  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin