Moon Landing
Video 

Don't know true a not.

https://www.tiktok.com/@kiss88882/video/7370690818371308805?_r=1&_t=8mVZaytivjk

Even CECAs have landed on the moon. Here is the evidence:

[Image: Moon.jpg]

Rogozin said that he was “embarrassed” about the return of Soviet cosmonauts from space expeditions barely able to stand on their feet and undergoing long recoveries, while US astronauts crawled out of their lunar ships, in his words, “like cucumbers from the garden.”

“I did not undermine or aggravate anything, but only by virtue of my nature I tried to get to the bottom of the details and establish, at least for myself, the true state of affairs in the issue of exploration of the Moon by our competitors. It was not clear to me how the United States, at that level of technological development of the ‘60s in the last century, did what they still cannot do now,” Rogozin said.

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/europe/russia-s...on/2892170

Just like WMD and COVID-19.
America lied.

Quote:Rogozin said that he was “embarrassed” about the return of Soviet cosmonauts from space expeditions barely able to stand on their feet and undergoing long recoveries, while US astronauts crawled out of their lunar ships, in his words, “like cucumbers from the garden.”
“I did not undermine or aggravate anything, but only by virtue of my nature I tried to get to the bottom of the details and establish, at least for myself, the true state of affairs in the issue of exploration of the Moon by our competitors. It was not clear to me how the United States, at that level of technological development sex of the ‘60s in the last century, did what they still cannot do now,” Rogozin said.

The United States has repeatedly been caught in lies. If it is proven that the moon landing was fake, it would be just one of the many lies perpetrated by the US government.

Too many lies, 911, mh375, ... And duno what they'd done to the latest xx321