Moon cake festival at Chinatown should be toned down...

Given the latest huge cluster at the popular Chinatown complex, it makes sense to  tone down if not abolish the impending Moon Cake celebration  .

With the colourful light up,more people are bound to head there to soak in the festive ambience. 

It is ironical to shut down the complex to discourage visitors ,and at the same time enticing people to congregate there via attractive and colourful motifs.
[+] 1 user Likes hansamu's post

Mid- Autumn Festival on 21 Sept 2021 and the next Deewali in Nov 2021 should also be toned down.

Jobless rate amongst citizens 3.9%, no money to spend.

Anyway, PAP so very ultra rich. Don't need these gimmicks to earn money.

https://mothership.sg/2021/09/july-2021-...ent-rates/

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

this year they are no longer selling mooncakes at heartland malls, must go Novena and Orchard buy mooncakes.

(12-09-2021, 11:09 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  this year they are no longer selling mooncakes at heartland malls, must go Novena and Orchard buy mooncakes.

I can never accept the highly exorbitant moon cake prices all these years. They are really very  steeply priced. 

With the doom and gloom surrounding the forth coming festival, moon cake sellers with business acumen should quickly cut prices now to ensure that their stocks can sell.

Even if prices are reduced, I may not buy. I don't find moon cakes delectable. 
There is still one whole untouched piece, given by a relative, lying in the fridge.

(12-09-2021, 11:29 AM)hansamu Wrote:  There is still one whole untouched piece, given by a relative, lying in the fridge.
give me
i don't want to pay 15 per pc
craving last few days

(12-09-2021, 11:32 AM)Talent Wrote:  give me
i don't want to pay 15 per pc
craving last few days

Use Grab service to deliver to you ah?? Lol
Delivery charges are not cheap either.

(12-09-2021, 11:29 AM)hansamu Wrote:  I can never accept the highly exorbitant moon cake prices all these years. They are really very  steeply priced. 

With the doom and gloom surrounding the forth coming festival, moon cake sellers with business acumen should quickly cut prices now to ensure that their stocks can sell.

Even if prices are reduced, I may not buy. I don't find moon cakes delectable. 
There is still one whole untouched piece, given by a relative, lying in the fridge.

it is just a Chinese tradition, I normally eat one slice.

Active cluster today,,, Moon cake shop can also close early to avoid cases and stop operation later..

There will b sum senior folks gather together to sing eat n watch moon discreetly... its a tradition n they have d mindset that they r vaccinated

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin