Moonlighting not illegal for most Singapore workers, but watch

Explainer: Moonlighting not illegal for most Singapore workers, but watch for potential breach of contract terms

Should employees breach any clause in their contracts, for example, by moonlighting or not giving their primary job their undivided attention during work hours, the company will have the right to terminate that employee, a legal expert said.

🌕 https://tdy.sg/48PA15C 

@todayonlinesg

Need money or want it?

If they can work overtime for 1.5x or 2.0x, why wouldn't they?

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

It is illegal for civil and public servants. Cannot own any company even though you are not running it

(26-01-2024, 10:41 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Need money or want it? If they can work overtime for 1.5x or 2.0x, why wouldn't they?

She can stand by the street after dark to earn extra pay

[Image: Raffles-Place.jpg]

(26-01-2024, 11:42 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  She can stand by the street after dark to earn extra pay

You are being sexist and this behavior cannot be tolerated....this lady must be kept in the hotel room at all time...you can only see her by bookings... Big Grin

This Govt should make a law to ensure workers are protected. If company does not pay overtime, workers are free to moonlight after working hours .

(26-01-2024, 11:42 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  She can stand by the street after dark to earn extra pay

Let Sugar daddy monthly booked 2k better.

(26-01-2024, 12:03 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You are being sexist and this behavior cannot be tolerated....this lady must be kept in the hotel room at all time...you can only see her by bookings... Big Grin

Keep in hotel room will grow fat over time.  Laughing

(26-01-2024, 02:29 PM)winbig Wrote:  Keep in hotel room will grow fat over time. 

There is nothing like hard work to keep one looking trim

[Image: China.jpg]

PHV part time is not moonlighting.

(26-01-2024, 04:38 PM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  PHV part time is not moonlighting.

Grabfood delivery is not moonlighting

[Image: Grab.jpg]

(26-01-2024, 12:03 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You are being sexist and this behavior cannot be tolerated....this lady must be kept in the hotel room at all time...you can only see her by bookings... Big Grin

Lady and Gentleman are two words we should use appropriately.

If you call a slut a lady then what do you call a decent girl? Also lady? Or we should coin a new word to call women who are ladies.

It's Ike calling a drunkard a gentleman who is also a gambler who goes home and beats his wife up.  Rolleyes

(26-01-2024, 05:03 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Grabfood delivery is not moonlighting

[Image: Grab.jpg]

@ KillChoy (Admin)

Please bend this member.

(26-01-2024, 09:33 PM)Oyk Wrote:  please help me find my upper body....

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk upper half body not found

(26-01-2024, 11:17 AM)Clyde Wrote:  It is illegal for civil and public servants. Cannot own any company even though you are not running it

How come ministers and president can accept appointments in foreign and international organisations in their private capacities?

Ignore List: Oyk