New Botswana variant with 'horrific' mutations is the most evolved Covid strain EVER

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...-EVER.html

Alert bump. Covid pandemic is not turning endemic anytime soon hor goondu MTF!

Don't wori abt it.
Variants don't work like dat.
They scale down.
Realisation by the sheeples caused Klaus schwab and his minions sleepless nights.
But they cannot STOP.
They need American cowBoys and Cowgirls DOLA.
US corporation has their own Treasury even their own IRS in Singapore and Puerto rico.
Those are Greenbonds not worth the paper printed.

It's strange that the covid virus reads news and Google feeds I think... Just a week or two ago, news all over mentioned that Africa did not get hurt by the covid as much as experts thought they would cos they don't get vaccines.

Then now you have a deadly variant in Africa. It's as if covid is manufactured like customized drugs in a bad way...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

Quote:One case has also been spotted in a 36-year-old man in Hong Kong who recently returned from the continent.

HK Hongkan liao. Maybe already spreading there.

(25-11-2021, 01:00 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Alert bump. Covid pandemic is not turning endemic anytime soon hor goondu MTF!

Why are you celebrating? If its turn out to be true, you will be dead too  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(25-11-2021, 09:56 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Why are you celebrating? If its turn out to be true, you will be dead too  Rotfl

I sincerely hope we don't 'import' this Botswana variant here, we will certainly need more restrictions to curb this new menace  .....  crying Angry

(25-11-2021, 10:03 PM)debono Wrote:  I sincerely hope we don't 'import' this Botswana variant here, we will certainly need more restrictions to curb this new menace  .....  crying Angry

Thats why I was wondering WHY anti vax behave so selfishly …. if vaccine won't works …. end of the human race. If they dun believe then dun jab.

If they "holy dumb fugg" says god will help no need jab …. God already said God will help those who help themselves. Instead, they use God Holy Name for they own agenda to spread fear and distrust. That's blasphemy!!

(25-11-2021, 10:42 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Thats why I was wondering WHY anti vax behave so selfishly …. if vaccine won't works …. end of the human race. If they dun believe then dun jab.

If they "holy dumb fugg" says god will help no need jab …. God already said God will help those who help themselves. Instead, they use God Holy Name for they own agenda to spread fear and distrust. That's blasphemy!!

No matter what happens it is best to follow our garment's advice, vaccination is last straw for protection against the viruses.... Laughing

(25-11-2021, 10:47 PM)debono Wrote:  No matter what happens it is best to follow our garment's advice, vaccination is last straw for protection against the viruses.... Laughing

I dun follow but, I look left I look right … everyone jab so far it worked.
I look at the hurdle in front of me but not visualised a hurdle if there is any ahead of me

Multiple mutation possible to make it unrecognizable.

But while it evade immune better does not mean it
bind better. Still need to monitor.

Also there are inhibitors which works against all variants.
More common use of inhibitors can break the transmission.
But of course inhibitors not common is worrisome.