is CECA a ban word here?

(26-10-2022, 10:10 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  I get very cheesed off with cecas in sg, especially in the IT industry. whole IT depts of banks such as stanchart, citibank, credit sussie, ubs etc are staffed by their own people. practically no sinkies there. that was in the early 2000s. could be alot worse by now

PAP allowed it, so please vote all ex- MOM Ministers out in the next GE

like my friend in Stan Chart has an idiotic CECA VP

who always asked the team of 6 people to rotate to reply to all his emails using his laptop

so the team resigned and the CECA Head hire more & more of their CECA villagers 

to replace the vacancies

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(26-10-2022, 07:57 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  just wondering... hwz has mods that will ban anyone that dare to mention this word. do the mods do similar shit here?
https://youtu.be/xviuC-0FwQ0

(29-10-2022, 10:03 AM)Ola Wrote:  PAP allowed it, so please vote all ex- MOM Ministers out in the next GE

like my friend in Stan Chart has an idiotic CECA VP

who always asked the team of 6 people to rotate to reply to all his emails using his laptop

so the team resigned and the CECA Head hire more & more of their CECA villagers 

to replace the vacancies

even here in AU, my friend attended a job interview at KPMG, interviewing panel comprised of 2 cecas and they were quite condescending throughout the process.

(29-10-2022, 10:08 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  even here in AU, my friend attended a job interview at KPMG, interviewing panel comprised of 2 cecas and they were quite condescending throughout the process.

AU? Why are you in Australia leh?  Thinking

(29-10-2022, 10:11 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  AU? Why are you in Australia leh?  Thinking

You have no friends who migrated to AU ah?
A couple of my classmates migrated there.

(26-10-2022, 12:11 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Cos they have bring the entire village along mentality Laughing

https://youtu.be/xviuC-0FwQ0

(26-10-2022, 07:57 AM)fishbuff Wrote:  just wondering... hwz has mods that will ban anyone that dare to mention this word. do the mods do similar shit here?

of course not. write as many CECA as possible...

CECA
CECA
CECA
CECA
CECA
WuMao
WuMao
WuMao

HWZ moderators and admin are just a bunch of guniangs...