benefitting from singapore startup schemes and grants

but

jobs go to india

these are what you want?
[+] 2 users Like KILLjoy's post

90% of the companies are CECA who called themselves Singaporeans

To go back to India with a SG Brand for business in India

[Image: Thakral-One.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Bloodless conquest of Sinkieland by Ceca land. In a generation, the pappies will all be replaced by Cecas LOL

ceca using SG money with dreams to conquer endia but get sucked

Smile

(27-08-2023, 10:55 AM)KILLjoy Wrote:  [Image: SgQkw.png]

[Image: SgQk3.png]

[Image: SgQkT.png]

just an example

benefitting from singapore startup schemes and grants

but

jobs go to india

these are what you want?

This is the trend of outsourcing.. Can't be stopped..

If jobs are lost this way, nothing much to complain coz business will go for lower cost, just like us will buy for cheaper source.

But if we bring in CECA into Sinkie land and take our jobs on our very home land, this is something that I cannot agree on.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(27-08-2023, 03:30 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  This is the trend of outsourcing.. Can't be stopped..

If jobs are lost this way, nothing much to complain coz business will go for lower cost, just like us will buy for cheaper source.

But if we bring in CECA into Sinkie land and take our jobs on our very home land, this is something that I cannot agree on.

outsourcing
cheaper source
are all in the hands of the ruling party
especially the minister for foreign manpower

if labours are restricted to locals just like major cities, it will definitely be a different story but too bad, ruling party always prefer cheaper better faster but otherwise for themselves

ceca agreement are indeed meant for the freeflow of ''professionals'' stated in the agreement to search and secure jobs right here in singapur resulting free and easy job hunting sessions for dependant and visitor pass holder from india disrupting locals opportunities

only the shortlived ruling party can betray the wellbeing and livelihood of the citizens but strictly not allowed to be used on them

singaporeans voted for giving the rights to the current ruling party to screw wellbeing as well as livelihood

hopefully the upcoming president can give them a big headache and rocky journey ahead