We all face 4 stages of elimination in our lives...you need to prepare.

Four Stages of Elimination in Life

At 60, the workplace eliminates you. No matter how successful or powerful you were during your career, you'll return to being an ordinary person. So, don't cling to the mindset and sense of superiority from your past job, let go of your ego, or you might lose your sense of ease!

At 70, society gradually eliminates you. The friends and colleagues you used to meet and socialize with become fewer, and hardly anyone recognizes you at your former workplace. Don't say, "I used to be..." or "I was once..." because the younger generation won't know you, and you mustn't feel uncomfortable about it!

At 80, family slowly eliminates you. Even if you have many children and grandchildren, most of the time you'll be living with your spouse or by yourself. When your children visit occasionally, it's an expression of affection, so don't blame them for coming less often, as they're busy with their own lives!

At 90, the Earth wants to eliminate you. Some of the people you knew have already departed forever. At this point, don't be sad or mournful, because this is the way of life, and everyone will eventually follow this path!

Therefore, while our bodies are still capable, live life to the fullest! Eat what you want, drink what you desire, play and do the things you love.

Remember, the only thing that won't eliminate you is the SgTalk Forum. So, communicate more in the forum, say a hello, maintain your presence, be happy, and have no regrets!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(31-07-2023, 01:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Four Stages of Elimination in Life

At 60, the workplace eliminates you. No matter how successful or powerful you were during your career, you'll return to being an ordinary person. So, don't cling to the mindset and sense of superiority from your past job, let go of your ego, or you might lose your sense of ease!

At 70, society gradually eliminates you. The friends and colleagues you used to meet and socialize with become fewer, and hardly anyone recognizes you at your former workplace. Don't say, "I used to be..." or "I was once..." because the younger generation won't know you, and you mustn't feel uncomfortable about it!

At 80, family slowly eliminates you. Even if you have many children and grandchildren, most of the time you'll be living with your spouse or by yourself. When your children visit occasionally, it's an expression of affection, so don't blame them for coming less often, as they're busy with their own lives!

At 90, the Earth wants to eliminate you. Some of the people you knew have already departed forever. At this point, don't be sad or mournful, because this is the way of life, and everyone will eventually follow this path!

Therefore, while our bodies are still capable, live life to the fullest! Eat what you want, drink what you desire, play and do the things you love.

Remember, the only thing that won't eliminate you is the Whatsapp group. So, communicate more in the group, say a hello, maintain your presence, be happy, and have no regrets!

Tell it to DR M. Smile

That dumbnut S.ET should be eliminated from here for posting nonsenses.😊

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Some dolts like this LKSM is here to look for love

But not gonna get any from me, she can wait long long lah

It is impractical and unrealistic for the indicated ages from 60 onwards.

It starts at 40 where workplace will begin to eliminate you categorizes by industry, work requirements, lunch stealing etc. Which you are irrelevant and redundant before age of 50. Senior , board level management are less than 1% of the workforce where age is not a factor and not applicable.

You r late
organs harvesting climate change and AI r worth trillions of Dola
U r deaf to the screamings
Singapore getting ready for organ transplant care
Nurses who hear to the calls get the gravy
remember organs must be ready within 24hrs
[+] 1 user Likes singlon's post

(31-07-2023, 04:35 PM)red3 Wrote:  It is impractical and unrealistic for the indicated ages from 60 onwards.

It starts at 40 where workplace will begin to eliminate you categorizes by industry, work requirements, lunch stealing etc. Which you are irrelevant and redundant before age of 50. Senior , board level management are less than 1% of the workforce where age is not a factor and not applicable.

Govt say work until 62...it depends on type of nature of work.
If you are in high tech firm the average duration at a job is 3yrs and oldest person at work place is 45.
If you are bus driver probably cab work until 65.

If you are soccer player 35 is too old.

One probably  has to keep switching job type to reach 65.  This process may be uncertain and unpleasant. 

Whatever it is life may turn out quite tough. ..with many ups and down .

I look at my own situation with limited education and only low paying job qvailable starting a family is not wise...you take on the commitment suddenly you find yourself struggling next 30yrs to make ends meet.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Many assmarrycunts will be eliminated by fentanyl as the 1st stage, and killed by gun as the 2nd, those still alive will do their times in jail as the 3rd, and finally die as homeless at their 4th stage

(31-07-2023, 07:05 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Many assmarrycunts will be eliminated by fentanyl as the 1st stage, and killed by gun as the 2nd, those still alive will do their times in jail as the 3rd, and finally die as homeless at their 4th stage
I am thinking... Tongue

[Image: happy-dance.gif]

(31-07-2023, 04:35 PM)red3 Wrote:  It is impractical and unrealistic for the indicated ages from 60 onwards.

Yes. YES!. Is "impractical and unrealistic" Big Grin

(31-07-2023, 01:35 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Four Stages of Elimination in Life

Remember, the only thing that won't eliminate you is the SgTalk Forum. So, communicate more in the forum, say a hello, maintain your presence, be happy, and have no regrets!
Even at 90 Life's short.

(31-07-2023, 08:53 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Yes. YES!. Is "impractical and unrealistic" Big Grin
All lovely job more and more go to Ahnei. Tongue

And the older I get
The truer it is
It's the people you love, not the money and stuff
That makes you rich

And if they found a fountain of youth
I wouldn't drink a drop and that's the truth
Funny how it feels I'm just getting to my best years yet
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post