More old folks = need more cubicles at MRT toilets

Don't know what I ate yesterday but had to get off at an MRT station to relieve myself.

When I got to the toilet both cubicles were occupied.
Wait almost 8 minutes - seem like forever ....

When the door open old man came out.

Singapore is an ageing population we need more toilets as old man when they need to go they cannot wait...and when inside they will take some time to come out.

In old MRT stations they had up to 6 toilet cubicles but new stations have fewer. 

I think they should minimally have 6 to provision for future ageing population.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

My nearest MRT has only 3 cubicles. And being old, they also dirty the place. I never step into the MRT toilet for the past 7 or 8 years.

They must have a full -time cleaner to support 3 stations per day ie from Station 1 to 2 then 3. Start again from Station 1, 2 then 3.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

(23-08-2021, 09:43 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Don't know what I ate yesterday but had to get off at an MRT station to relieve myself.

When I got to the toilet both cubicles were occupied.
Wait almost 8 minutes - seem like forever ....

When the door open old man came out.

Singapore is an ageing population we need more toilets as old man when they need to go they cannot wait...and when inside they will take some time to come out.

In old MRT stations they had up to 6 toilet cubicles but new stations have fewer. 

I think they should minimally have 6 to provision for future ageing population.

Dun use old folks to ask PAP to build more toilet cubicles. Just say you ate two solid days of MacDonald breadflake coated deepfried chicken meat and suffered from lao sai but kena wait so need more cubicles...... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

A lot are dirty toilets at mrt. Esp EW line. NE from chinatown to Boonkeng also like third world MRT toilets

(23-08-2021, 12:09 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  A lot are dirty toilets at mrt. Esp EW line. NE from chinatown to Boonkeng also like third world MRT toilets

When I was in Taiwan the MRT toilets had many cubicles and quite clean....I never had to wait for door to open.

Something like this many cubicles.

[Image: JSxSOv9.jpg]

Read about Taiwan MRT toilets here

https://www.mumpacktravel.com/taipei-toilet-love/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.