More people getting kidney failure in Singapore

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/m...sletter_AM

Malays are predominant which is likely due to their diet. Would the encouragement of exercise really help?

Too much sugar and salt. On top of that, it's oily. Most of their dishes are deep fried.

(16-03-2024, 01:07 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Too much sugar and salt. On top of that, it's oily. Most of their dishes are deep fried.

Then why govt still allowed nearly all western fast food chains in SG are halal-certified?
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(16-03-2024, 01:58 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Then why govt still allowed nearly all western fast food in SG are halal-certified?

If ban, hospital can close shop lah.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

mRNA lor.
[+] 1 user Likes sogo's post

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9196826/
[+] 2 users Like sogo's post

cancer more
heart attack more
kidney more...

vaccine is the common denominator here
before vacine 2021
cancer no
heart attack no
kidney no
[+] 2 users Like singaporean1964's post

Lack of home cooked food.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(16-03-2024, 02:44 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Lack of home cooked food.

Yes, agree.

80% of the outside is salty 

Must drink more tea to wash it out

and all companies must provide shared Microwave in all premises for home cook food

If the Muslims want their halal microwave, they can buy their own

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

i think malay mat get it more becos
they like to 'leelax' and drink coffee or tea all day long
but the coffee tea got alot of sugar

according to the article
they get kidney failure is due to mainly diabetes...
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

men becos they faced more stress to bring food on table and pay bills

(16-03-2024, 01:07 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Too much sugar and salt. On top of that, it's oily. Most of their dishes are deep fried.

Salt - causes hypertension...the high pressure damage the nephrons  in kidneys.

Sugar  - causes diabetes...most cases of kidney failure is due to diabetes.

Hypertension so long as you take medicine and keep it under control it won't damage kidneys. ...

Diabetes once you get it many complications to deal with ...much harder to manage.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-03-2024, 04:16 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  i think malay mat get it more becos

according to the article

Malays have high incidents of diabetes due to obesity.

See many malay women very over weight.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(16-03-2024, 02:41 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  cancer more
heart attack more
kidney more...

before vacine 2021
cancer no
heart attack no
kidney no

Before 2021 also have.

(16-03-2024, 02:41 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  cancer more
heart attack more
kidney more...

before vacine 2021
cancer no
heart attack no
kidney no

Exactly. Why after pandemic so many issues and ppl dun think.

Cannot be vax cannot be vax... Tongue

Must be underlying conditions... Tongue

Unhealthy lifestyle only start during covid lololololol.... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

According to the 2018/19 National Nutrition Survey, a staggering 90% of S'porean residents are consuming too much salt, with an average intake of 9 g per day. That is almost double the World Health Organisation's recommended intake of 5 g per day!

[Image: WHO.jpg]

Talk & Talk

But no action to help my Malay Brothers & Sisters to prevent this illness

Do they need volunteers to reach out where we can afford the time ?

Year 2023:
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapor...is-3620561

(16-03-2024, 04:16 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  i think malay mat get it more becos

according to the article

The food they eat is too salty and sweet. at Changi Airport T3 Kopitiam, the halal chicken rice was so salty and sweet yet the portion is not enough for my son. The first bie already made me puke.

Win the World but lost your Soul. 

Taiwan has a similar problem that is caused by sugary drinks. Good thing I trained by boy since young to drink plain water.

https://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/...2003796867

More face some form of illness by late middle age than our parents era.
too many reasons.

PAP has very poor influence on own citizens

They talk like 放屁

Year 2017:
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/wa...phill-task

[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Think deep fried and unhealthy food didn't exist before covid lololololol.... Tongue

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Geneco's post

I thought fasting is good for health
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

(16-03-2024, 04:34 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Malays have high incidents of diabetes due to obesity.

See many malay women very over weight.

Yet many of them are abusing the PMA when they are able to walk 2 or 3 bus- stops.

Me!. Think Salt come 1st as many will added into food , follow be Suger. N last is oily foods. Sad

(17-03-2024, 10:30 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  More face some form of illness by late middle age than our parents era.
too many reasons.
Vaccine and got a stroke is no good, but some maybe be'cos of Salt and Suger and plus Cardiovascular diseases are now the leading cause of death globally, and its largest contributing factors are the terrible "three highs" even in youngstes too.

(17-03-2024, 04:24 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Vaccine and got a stroke is no good, but some maybe be'cos of Salt and Suger and plus Cardiovascular diseases are now the leading cause of death globally, and its largest contributing factors are the terrible "three highs" even in youngstes too.
Jialak Covid 19 consequences..who took booster shot seen many side effect lehh, ABuDen..me is a stroke, one of many patients.
Fyi oni,  I took Zenpro Not Ranbaxy medicine crying

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/c...by-covid19 (fyi reading)😍

(17-03-2024, 04:24 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  Vaccine and got a stroke is no good, but some maybe be'cos of Salt and Suger and plus Cardiovascular diseases are now the leading cause of death globally, and its largest contributing factors are the terrible "three highs" even in youngstes too.
*Did you know ?*

▪️Both  the  legs together  have  50%  of the  nerves    of  the  human  body,  50%  of  the  blood  vessels  and  50%  of  the  blood  is flowing  through  them.
*Walk*

▪️ It  is  the  largest  circulatory  network  that connects  the  body.
*So Walk daily*

▪️Only when  the feet are  healthy then  the convention current  of blood  flows ,  smoothly,  so people who  have  strong  leg muscles  will  definitely have  a strong  heart. *Walk*

▪️Aging  starts  from  the  feet  upwards.
*Walk*

▪️As  a  person  gets older, the  accuracy & speed  of  transmission  of instructions  between the  brain and  the  legs decreases, unlike  when a  person  is  young.
*Please Walk*

▪️In  addition,  the  so-called  Bone  Fertilizer Calcium will  sooner  or later  be  lost  with  the passage  of  time,  making  the  elderly  more  prone  to  bone fractures.
*WALK*

▪️Bone  fractures  in  the  elderly  can  easily  trigger  a  series  of complications, especially fatal  diseases  such  as  brain  thrombosis.
*Walk*

▪️Do  you  know  that 15% of elderly  patients  generally, will  die  max. within  a  year  of  a  thigh-bone  fracture !! 
*Walk daily without fail*

▪️ Exercising  the legs,  is  never  too  late, even  after  the  age  of 60  years.
*W A L K*

▪️Although  our  feet/legs  will  gradually  age with    time,  exercising  our  feet/ legs  is  a  life-long  task. 
*Walk 10,000 steps*

▪️Only  by regular strengthening  the  legs, one  can  prevent  or reduce  further  aging. 
*Walk 365 days*

▪️ Please  walk  for at  least 30-40  minutes  daily  to  ensure  that  your  legs  receive  sufficient  exercise and  to  ensure  that  your  leg  muscles remain healthy.
*KEEP WALKING*

You  should  share  this  important  information  with  all  your  50+years"  friends
& family  members, as everyone  is  aging  on  a  daily basis.
[+] 1 user Likes Tee tiong huat's post