More polyclinics, GPs to provide mental health services by 2030,

More polyclinics, GPs to provide mental health services by 2030, among other moves to make such support more accessible

The authorities will also grow the number of public sector psychiatrists and psychologists by about 30 and 40 per cent respectively to help meet the anticipated increase in demand for mental health services.

🔗 https://tdy.sg/3uo5YmE

@todayonlinesg
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

why must wait until 2030
byy that time
abt 4000 suicide vitims with mental issues will be dead by then
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

now many mental diesease. i too have OCD depression and anxiety..

i think last time job pressure all go into the subconcious mind,, now stop work all float up and come to haunt me..

like cow come home... vy jiat lat.. KKJ bo lat,,, brain half half,,little bit panic..how???

i think i dies soon,, go there to fxxk wee cho yaw.

now also many siao lang,, got run around naked lah,,, take knife anyhow poke people,,

u all go shopping better put on armour. wear bullet proof jacket..

(07-02-2024, 08:02 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  More polyclinics, GPs to provide mental health services by 2030, among other moves to make such support more accessible

The authorities will also grow the number of public sector psychiatrists and psychologists by about 30 and 40 per cent respectively to help meet the anticipated increase in demand for mental health services.

🔗 https://tdy.sg/3uo5YmE

@todayonlinesg

More Siao Lang liao lah! Big Grin

Dont solve the root cause.
Provide all these services to easy make known to public, you are a siao Lang.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(07-02-2024, 10:46 PM)victortan Wrote:  now many mental diesease. i too have OCD depression and anxiety..

i think last time job pressure all go into the subconcious mind,, now stop work all float up and come to haunt me..

like cow come home... vy jiat lat.. KKJ bo lat,,, brain half half,,little bit panic..how???

How old are you?
Why you bo lat? Your pprostate taken out?

Ang Teh Kor waiting to go Mental Clinic

more n more siaolan by 2030?

(07-02-2024, 10:46 PM)victortan Wrote:  now many mental diesease. i too have OCD depression and anxiety..

If you didn't tell, nobody would know.

People tend to mistake mental diseases to mean someone who does weird things like singing and crying, talking to himself...and unable to work.

In fact people with mental illness can even graduate from a university and perform intellectually challenging tasks like, you know, setting up a forum and using his pirated software to try to get Oyk's Archilles Point................... KILLchoy.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(08-02-2024, 07:31 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  How old are you?

The clinics are going to be set up with patients like you in mind.  Rolleyes

actually take vitamin B complex high dose 100mg can help with depression...esp b6 and b12
https://youtu.be/jlYVyHUeML4
https://youtu.be/XN6tiIagTmk

(07-02-2024, 08:23 PM)KILLjoy Wrote:  I have a mental disease which everybody can tell from the way I tried to harass Oyk.

I failed to make him take his life but the mental illness may hit me in return, burst sone brain cells inside and I may jump.

Btw, Opserber starfugstk and danthief are my clones. I am the owner and Admin of this forum. Bwahahahaha.  crying

(08-02-2024, 09:13 AM)Oyk Wrote:  never fück with my mama
she blew for kingkong

sgtalk.net/User-Oyk MAMA BLOW KINGKONG

(08-02-2024, 09:10 AM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk; KILLChoy is my Savior

Psychiatric clinics not ready yet. So fast KillChoy jiu lai liao!  Rolleyes

u need a so call NEXT PM or FINANACE MINISTER to come out talk about healthcare?

then Ong ur kang is for display? migt as well fire him since laolan wong can do so many role

(08-02-2024, 06:19 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Dont solve the root cause. Provide all these services to easy make known to public, you are a siao Lang.

Meanwhile at IMH
Nurse: "There is a walk-in patient who claims to be invisible."
Doctor: "I am very busy. Tell him that I can't see him right now."

(08-02-2024, 11:09 AM)PingPongPiang Wrote:  u need a so call NEXT PM or FINANACE MINISTER to come out talk about healthcare? then Ong ur kang is for display? migt as well fire him since laolan wong can do so many role

OYK is too busy posting on SG Talk to do his job as Health Minister. LOL!

(07-02-2024, 10:47 PM)victortan Wrote:  now also many siao lang,, got run around naked lah,,, take knife anyhow poke people, u all go shopping better put on armour. wear bullet proof jacket

Put on body armour, but make sure you don't buy the counterfeit item from China

[Image: images-3.fill.size_2000x892.v1619017228.jpg]

(08-02-2024, 10:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk DIED IN AGONY

(08-02-2024, 09:13 AM)Oyk CopyNPasteNEdit Wrote:  I have a mental disease which everybody can tell from the way I tried to harass Oyk.

I failed to make him take his life but the mental illness may hit me in return, burst sone brain cells inside and I may jump.

Btw, Opserber starfugstk and danthief are my clones. I am the owner and Admin of this forum. Bwahahahaha.  [Image: crying_s.gif]

i hereby dare you;

https://eservices.police.gov.sg/content/...eport.html

c'mon be a man, know you ain't got balls

(08-02-2024, 10:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk AM FÜCKING 傻閪
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk AM FÜCKING 傻閪

(08-02-2024, 07:31 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  How old are you?

I am 72,, i have been on SSRI and benzo for the last 15 yrs.. kkj confirm dead. no interest in sex at all automatically..

I think benzo and antidepressant could be a cause, but again i am old, no longer active sexually,, and even if one still do,, it is better to be panic and anxiety free than having sex.

try to have panic and anxiety and depression and u will experinece and understand these are no joking matter... those of us who have mental diseases..it is HELL.
u can end up suicide..

now society is getting more stressfulll work ,, family , high cost of living study and so on...mental disease is on the rise and it is real. thus govt is debating over them.

last time i was at NUH.. 60% of them was young, i think 40 and below with many student.. most of them from JC and Uni...and the rest mad guy like me old folk..

NUH not so serious cases,, at IMH everyday sure there is fighting amongst those patient,,they can throw plate and cup at u for no reason.
, scaring.. lucky i was transfer to NUH with my son help..

If u need psychiatric help go NUH first, not IMH.

(08-02-2024, 10:50 AM)Oyk Wrote:  sgtalk.net/User-Oyk ONE FÜCKING 豬頭
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk ONE FÜCKING 豬頭