SMH
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(29-05-2022, 04:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Every plastic box charge additional 20c

Making profit even on that box and yet so rude and bad manners

SMH

Some1 told me that NEA set a standard 20 cents for take-away

But how come my area Zi- char stall run by Malaysian

charge 50 cents in the last 5 years??

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

still remember go one famous CGT stall , the hawker talk loud , no more no more
because his business very good always by noon sold out.
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(29-05-2022, 05:38 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  still remember go one famous CGT stall , the hawker talk loud , no more no more
because his business very good always by noon sold out.

Last time at pasir panjang hawker centre also same.  Sibei haolian the hokkien mee seller.  Loud and rude. In the end I think NEA come after him because he wasn’t the real stall owner Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

Boycott them ... there r better alternatives  Big Grin

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(29-05-2022, 06:02 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Boycott them ... there r better alternatives  Big Grin

lol also no use because STILL will have people go buy and eat so call " famous " also those influencer , etc will help them promote too.

(29-05-2022, 06:10 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  lol also no use because STILL will have people go buy and eat so call " famous " also those influencer , etc will help them promote too.

Consumers r discerning  Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(29-05-2022, 06:13 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Consumers r discerning  Big Grin

I don't know what to say for us Singaporean, maybe apply to all.

Just like yesterday news show a lot Q to buy dumplings despite Expensive yet people daily complain inflation? money no enough? complain everything also expensive , price increase? yet Still can go Q and buy than say " oh every year must buy, eat, , oh is ok once a while "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

I am very grateful to many hawkers I know well. Till now they give me super value serving size.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(29-05-2022, 06:19 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I am very grateful to many hawkers I know well. Till now they give me super value serving size.

Let me guess.  They all sell ckt? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(29-05-2022, 06:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I don't know what to say for us Singaporean, maybe apply to all.

Just like yesterday news show a lot Q to buy dumplings despite Expensive yet people daily complain inflation? money no enough? complain everything also expensive , price increase? yet Still can go Q and buy than say " oh every year must buy, eat, , oh is ok once a while "

Ya every yr not everyday for celebratory events... those mainstream interviewed r oso selective edited... influencer  Big Grin

(29-05-2022, 06:30 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  Ya every yr not everyday for celebratory events... those mainstream interviewed r oso selective edited... influencer  Big Grin

Obviously rah, They will pick those interview say " Positive ones " will not show those say the Hards truths.

(29-05-2022, 06:22 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Let me guess.  They all sell ckt? Big Grin

Probably both ckt or ctk

Some of the very rude stalls near my place have closed down. Not because the food quality was bad, it was reasonably good, however the terrible attitude turned customers away. I for one don’t patronize these rude ones.

(29-05-2022, 06:44 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Some of the very rude stalls near my place have closed down. Not because the food quality was bad, it was reasonably good, however the terrible attitude turned customers away. I for one don’t patronize these rude ones.

is not say they never sell again, maybe the rent getting higher and they found another location also good yet rental cheaper so move to there.

(29-05-2022, 04:46 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Every plastic box charge additional 20c

Making profit even on that box and yet so rude and bad manners

SMH

They only earn a few dollars from u only. U expect them to backside face u and let u poke? U really think your money very big?  Rotfl

(29-05-2022, 08:01 PM)winbig Wrote:  They only earn a few dollars from u only. U expect them to backside face u and let u poke? U really think your money very big?  Rotfl

You are those type of PAP plp dumbfcuks who get poked also say THANK YOU VERY MUCH type

Why do you think your silly words mean anything to me?

How is your MOH master paying you to post fake news? Pay very good, right?

(29-05-2022, 06:22 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Let me guess.  They all sell ckt? Big Grin

No. They are all top hawkers for the dish they are selling. CKT if I buy I do not get big amount.

I have never met any rude hawkers in my life

I remember got 1 aunty has skin bubbles in front

The Hawker uncle did not want me to stand close to her

So, he purposely took order from above the glass panel

and gave me my food by dropping over the glass panel using the length of the plastic bag

away from the que!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Really these hawkers must be properly fixed

And PAP is the right party to do it

But it isn't