China to stimulate its economy? Market hopeful again...

After another round of bad news of exports dropping 7% talk of China stimulus going round again. Started with reserve ratio cuts then govt spending etc.

Such talks  however rarely materialise and more like investors hoping things will happen.

China govt already bogged down by problems in the property sector and local govt debt. Their hands are tied not much they can do.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202306/1292091.shtml

Huat arh huat arh huat arh

With most of their cities nao at over 20% unemployment rates, they have better chance at stimulate the next great leap forward instead. Sad

Actually maybe already in place, but ish a leap of anyhao planting rice instead of anyhao smelting steel nia. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

(08-06-2023, 01:42 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  After another round of bad news of exports dropping 7% talk of China stimulus going round again. Started with reserve ratio cuts then govt spending etc.

Such talks  however rarely materialise and more like investors hoping things will happen.

China govt already bogged down by problems in the property sector and local govt debt. Their hands are tied not much they can do.

So HSI up or down, for today and Fri tomorrow?