How do you survive in the toxic office environment?

Good morning guys...

Lets discuss how you survive in your toxic office environment?
Where we see sinkie pawn sinkie gao gao to survive.

What is your methods and what will you do?

feel so moddy
people are mean and scary
Frown

i dont know how they judge me
i dont know what they think about me
Sad 

These tips might help you:

1. Stay positive: Try to maintain a positive attitude and avoid getting involved in negative conversations or gossip .

2. Set boundaries: Establish clear boundaries with your colleagues and avoid engaging in toxic behavior .

3. Focus on your work: Concentrate on your work and avoid getting distracted by office politics or drama .

4. Take breaks: Take regular breaks throughout the day to recharge and reduce stress .

5. Talk to someone: If you're feeling overwhelmed or stressed out, talk to someone you trust such as a friend, family member or therapist .

I hope these tips help you navigate through your toxic office environment. Remember that it's important to take care of yourself both physically and mentally. Let me know if you need further help.   Big Grin Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

10 things not to do at the office.

https://youtu.be/vGqQrzcp_6g

Always think for the company and not pleasing anyone, even the boss.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(08-06-2023, 10:03 AM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Even a 22 years old female Ceca student haven't work yet and a stupid Singapore company willing to give her basic new starting salary of sgd104,000 per year. Really spoil market.

Ceca founded company

Smile

(08-06-2023, 08:43 AM)zzzzzzz Wrote:  feel so moddy
Frown

People are mean and scary.
You can already see that in this forum.

How you feel is for you and not other people to decide. 

You can say yes, I am going to be sad, I am going to be angry because you make me sad and/or angry.

Or you can say, it's only words, you can say what you want... I couldn't be bothered.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(08-06-2023, 10:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  People are mean and scary.

You can say yes, I am going to be sad, I am going to be angry because you make me sad and/or angry.

Or you can say, it's only words, you can say what you want... I couldn't be bothered.

People in this from responded to your posts in equal terms.
Look at all your posts here tell us how many were not toxic

(08-06-2023, 09:47 AM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Now office is very toxic is because our useless Garvament import too many Cecas and give them high position and high salary that why a lot of office/companies become toxic.

You post all day everyday. I don't believe you are working. More like a retired boomer

But you talk as if you know the office environment in so many companies. Who are BS-ting?  Rolleyes

(08-06-2023, 10:54 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You post all day everyday. I don't believe you are working. More like a retired boomer

But you talk as if you know the office environment in so many companies. Who are BS-ting?  Rolleyes

Definetely you know more than him
You are a ministerial potential
One of your assets surpasses the required criteria.

(08-06-2023, 10:54 AM)Dan Wrote:  People in this from responded to your posts in equal terms.
Look at all your posts here tell us how many were not toxic

You don't have the ability to respond to me in equal terms. A fair amount of intelligence is required and there are no evidence of that found in any of your posts.  Rolleyes

(08-06-2023, 10:57 AM)Oyk Wrote:  You don't have the ability to respond to me in equal terms. A fair amount of intelligence is required and there are no evidence of that found in any of your posts.  Rolleyes

Yes, you are the best possessing ministerial qualities

(08-06-2023, 10:57 AM)Dan Wrote:  Definetely you know more than him
You are a ministerial potential
One of your assets surpasses the required criteria.

[Image: IMG-20221227-WA0012.jpg]

Since when you become such a pussy?

(08-06-2023, 10:56 AM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Why you keep defending Cecas.

Show me where and when I did that..

(08-06-2023, 11:00 AM)Dan Wrote:  Since when you become such a pussy?

[Image: Cat-CPR.gif]

Playing with your mother?

(08-06-2023, 08:49 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  In AT&T office I met a girl who became my girlfriend and my wife later

No toxic environment in offices, many pretty girls

One marketing girl in AT&T showed me her nipple but her breast was flat

And she preferred ang moh

HP office the girls there the prettiest

Had a one night stand with a Poly intern

While I was in a relationship with another girl

I brought two helmets and and brought her back on my bike to my rented room

On our first date

Later after our naked romps, I bought her dinner and took her to a disco

Simi toxic environment?

Next time bring Oyk along he can provide some pointers on pussy

(08-06-2023, 10:26 AM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Not sure I read it in EDMW but the thread was deleted shortly after that.

Is a ceca company doing commodity export. Checked..

Smile

(08-06-2023, 11:21 AM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Many times in your threads/posts, many other forumers can proof it unless you quietly delete those posts.

I see. You made an allegation. When asked to show proof, you suggest that I had quietly deleted the posts. Nice.  Rotfl

(08-06-2023, 10:42 AM)Oyk Wrote:  People are mean and scary.

You can't even live up to your own words. Couldn't be bothered? I bet you're seething with rage whenever someone rebut you lol.

(08-06-2023, 11:42 AM)AngTehKor Wrote:  All the forumers here say that you are a CECA from INDIA from their own mouth

I didn't ask you what other members said. I asked you to show me where and when I had defended the Indians as you alleged.  Rolleyes

(08-06-2023, 11:53 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  You can't even live up to your own words. Couldn't be bothered? I bet you're seething with rage whenever someone rebut you lol.

[Image: IMG-20220320-WA0003.jpg]

(08-06-2023, 11:54 AM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Many others have proof you are Ceca

They "proved" that I am a CECA by being retarded altogether? They don't even know what is the difference between Han which is a race in China and Chinese which is the citizenship of the people of China regardless of whether they are Han, Hun, Uyghurs, Mongols..

(08-06-2023, 11:38 AM)Oyk Wrote:  I see. You made an allegation. When asked to show proof, you suggest that I had quietly deleted the posts. Nice.  Rotfl

Your Han race has proved everything wrong about u. Rolleyes

Smile

(08-06-2023, 01:08 PM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Totally agree with you, there no han race in Singapore ic which Ceca Oyk claim and he claim he an old Singaporean Chinese man. I think more likely he a Ceca in his 30s to 40s years old.

30s to 40s?

[Image: IMG-20230501-WA0012.jpg]

(08-06-2023, 01:19 PM)AngTehKor Wrote:  You are 30 plus 40 plus years old. Enough say.

30+40+____ = 70+?  Rotfl

(08-06-2023, 11:55 AM)Oyk Wrote:  [Image: IMG-20220320-WA0003.jpg]

A look of ecstasy on its face
Your mother or you fingering it?

(08-06-2023, 01:41 PM)Dan Wrote:  A look of ecstasy on its face
Your mother or you fingering it?

[Image: IMG-20230324-WA0001.jpg]

You have real pussy ... erh... not your mother's lah show it here