I think they are former men or in the process of becoming women
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

Nice or not?

The motor shows in Seoul, Korea are classier though

[Image: Car-Show.jpg]

Does Dino aso help you wash car?

When S'poreans want a car, but cannot afford the COE

[Image: Mercedes.jpg]

(12-04-2024, 01:09 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Does Dino aso help you wash car?

Your wife should help you to wash your car since her body is the same size as the entire vehicle.

今年的泰国车展,中国汽车大放异彩【大家车言论】

(12-04-2024, 01:10 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  When S'poreans want a car, but cannot afford the COE

[Image: Mercedes.jpg]

Will Mrs Dino So flatten it?

(13-04-2024, 10:20 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  My Mrs is a super sized Dinobu so will flatten a car, I have to transport her in a 3-tonner.

I guess she was the only woman who agreed to marry you, so you have to provide a lorry to ferry her around. Remember that it is "for better, for worse".

(13-04-2024, 01:15 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I guess she was the only woman who agreed to marry me, so I have to provide a lorry to ferry her around. Remember that it is "for better, for worse".

She's actually not bad looking lah, lots of collagen, omega 3 and lard, looks like a god of fortune

(13-04-2024, 01:29 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  My wife is actually not bad looking lah if I don't look at her bald head, enormous butt and tree trunk legs

I feel extremely sorry for you, but at least your bald head complements her shiny pate.

(10-04-2024, 10:08 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  https://www.tiktok.com/@mikeftlu/video/7...8526528775

jealous leh..................the car luckier than me.................bet the car also orgasmed........... Big Grin