In any election.....

Those candidates who are not leading will attack the leading candidate, because other than 1st place mean you lose the race.

Here we have NKS constantly attacking TKL, so it is either:

1) NKS think TKL is leading the race, so must try to pull him down
2) NKS never intend to win the race, so attack 2nd or 3rd place to clear the path for leading candidate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inplw5-WDjM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Iv8hJHMhYU

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

In the presidential forum just now, Otelli Edwards reminded TKL on what the president cannot do. So obviously, TKL is misleading the public and NKS is pissed off with TKL saying all those populist and misleading things to try and gain vote.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(28-08-2023, 10:00 PM)winbig Wrote:  In the presidential forum just now, Otelli Edwards reminded TKL on what the president cannot do. So obviously, TKL is misleading the public and NKS is pissed off with TKL saying all those populist and misleading things to try and gain vote.

But, you run to win the race isn't it?

So attacking TKL won't make him win the race, unless he think by doing that he can win Tharman.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps

(28-08-2023, 10:01 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  But, you run to win the race isn't it?

So attacking TKL won't make him win the race, unless he think by doing that he can win Tharman.
Attacking means saying bad things about opponent. I don't see him doing that.
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

TKL knows what he wants to do but kept getting suppressed. The other 2 said mainly motherhood statement which means they will be like Halimah or TT. We don't want another jlb presidents, so need to vote an independent thinking one. Of the 3, which one?

(28-08-2023, 10:04 PM)winbig Wrote:  Attacking means saying bad things about opponent. I don't see him doing that.

Err.. If what NKS said in the 2 videos are not saying bad things about TKL, then I dun know what is your threshold of bad things.

Oh, you might say NKS is saying the truth, and saying truth is not equal saying bad things.

But reality is whether NKS participating to win the race, or he dun care about winning, just care about having fun.

Another interesting video.. We only got 2 candidates meh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45EKhUKlMBQ

(28-08-2023, 10:00 PM)winbig Wrote:  In the presidential forum just now, Otelli Edwards reminded TKL on what the president cannot do. So obviously, TKL is misleading the public and NKS is pissed off with TKL saying all those populist and misleading things to try and gain vote.

Yeap when u see something not right u have to warn people

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

(28-08-2023, 10:44 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Another interesting video.. We only got 2 candidates meh?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45EKhUKlMBQ

The other one reject the invitation u don’t know meh

☝️

(28-08-2023, 10:48 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  The other one reject the invitation u don’t know meh

Even if the other one reject the invitation, the thumbnail is still inappropriate loh.

For ppl who only see the thumbnail like me, really think only got 2 candidates.

Have to report to CASE for misleading advertisement.

(28-08-2023, 11:01 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Even if the other one reject the invitation, the thumbnail is still inappropriate loh.

For ppl who only see the thumbnail like me, really think only got 2 candidates.

Have to report to CASE for misleading advertisement.

Yea loh go report loh

☝️

(28-08-2023, 10:39 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Err.. If what NKS said in the 2 videos are not saying bad things about TKL, then I dun know what is your threshold of bad things.

Oh, you might say NKS is saying the truth, and saying truth is not equal saying bad things.

But reality is whether NKS participating to win the race, or he dun care about winning, just care about having fun.

If u r really a Singaporean, u should really be more discerning. U should scrutinize what TKL said from a neutral perspective and u will know whether he's talking sense when he said he'll appoint TCB and TJS into to the council of presidential advisers if elected. If u think that u will support this kind of opposition no matter what then I can only tell u Singapore is really doom if most are like u.

(29-08-2023, 06:31 AM)winbig Wrote:  If u r really a Singaporean, u should really be more discerning. U should scrutinize what TKL said from a neutral perspective and u will know whether he's talking sense when he said he'll appoint TCB and TJS into to the council of presidential advisers if elected. If u think that u will support this kind of opposition no matter what then I can only tell u Singapore is really doom if most are like u.

And why should I be doing that? The rules are already skewed in the first place. Why 99% of sinkie can't even met the criteria of EP and we are asked to vote for whoever met that 1% criteria?

I support merlion to be our ep, but even merlion doesn't qualify to be EP because of the skewed criteria.

(30-08-2023, 07:50 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  And why should I be doing that? The rules are already skewed in the first place. Why 99% of sinkie can't even met the criteria of EP and we are asked to vote for whoever met that 1% criteria?

I support merlion to be our ep, but even merlion doesn't qualify to be EP because of the skewed criteria.

If 1 million of Singaporeans qualify to run, who will u vote?  Laughing

(30-08-2023, 08:18 AM)winbig Wrote:  If 1 million of Singaporeans qualify to run, who will u vote?  Laughing

Simple, if a million qualify, it is their job to convince me that candidate is worthy of my vote.

Sad to sad, they will have a hard time coz my vote already reserved for merlion