Mr Loo (1M65) visits landed showroom in JB RM$1.xxM

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Singaporean can buy??

This douchebag is going to bring many Sinkies investors to Horlan by promoting Johor properties

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

[+] 1 user Likes ROFLMAO's post

JB developers must have signed him on as a promoter Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

i'm looking at a nice 2 bedder unit at Mont Kiara area and the price tag is around RM1.3mil. i donno if i should commit now...still thinking...

When it is not completed yet, it MAY not be completed at all. 

Developers may run road. Very common there.

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

For rental or own use, near rts more practical

who want to go on JB this sat to view property

transport to and fro provided
pick up at bedok mrt 9am

pm me

Whereas his seminar , company so call 1m65 promote CPF stuffs

tell u retire in JB ? Something is wrong here as usual SELLING

just like he promote Endrow wat ever the name is , now never talk anymore?

(24-04-2023, 11:54 AM)Talent Wrote:  who want to go on JB this sat to view property

transport to and fro provided
pick up at bedok mrt 9am

pm me

wow... sis u also do property... Clapping

Smile

This fellow encouraged people to put money in CPF. Now inflation is much worse than CPF interest rate but his followers' money stuck inside. Now playing another tune on joohoo properties.

(24-04-2023, 12:46 PM)starbugs Wrote:  This fellow encouraged people to put money in CPF. Now inflation is much worse than CPF interest rate but his followers' money stuck inside. Now playing another tune on joohoo properties.

What he advise is right....there is no way to predict jnflation in Singapore short until so sky high

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(24-04-2023, 12:49 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  What he advise is right....there is no way to predict jnflation in Singapore short until so sky high

Like that you also can be like him , Blah blah invest this and that

later claim " NO WAY TO Predict "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

In future his crap video will claim

" JB security is bad , blah blah got robber etc, need to install a lot security cam but end up their police is slow to check "

(24-04-2023, 12:52 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Like that you also can be like him , Blah blah invest this and that

later claim " NO WAY TO Predict "

Woh you good at suaning people Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

I aso bet at the end he won't buy, and will quote many reasons

(24-04-2023, 01:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I aso bet at the end he won't buy, and will quote many reasons

jB security always not there. Quite a lot house break in and police take long time to catch.

Surely he will claim flip prata, SG security still the best blah blah MY security is not there even the landed house is cheap daily worry wait robber come.

(24-04-2023, 01:24 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  I aso bet at the end he won't buy, and will quote many reasons

sgbuffet also like that Big Grin

(24-04-2023, 11:33 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  i'm looking at a nice 2 bedder unit at Mont Kiara area and the price tag is around RM1.3mil. i donno if i should commit now...still thinking...

Buy!.

(24-04-2023, 02:08 PM)Blin Wrote:  Buy!.

i'm very keen. just wonder if i should over stretch myself NOW  Blush

(24-04-2023, 09:10 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  i'm very keen. just wonder if i should over stretch myself NOW  Blush

Would you aso need one or two cars to stay there? But cars are cheap to own and maintain there

But what loo said about crime rate is quite true lah

https://wisevoter.com/country-rankings/s...%20Denmark.

Sg 9
My 17
Assmarycunt 129

(24-04-2023, 09:10 PM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  i'm very keen. just wonder if i should over stretch myself NOW  Blush

Don't overstretch yourself, you will regret your decision............... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

(24-04-2023, 09:12 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Would you aso need one or two cars to stay there? But cars are cheap to own and maintain there

yes...this is also part of the plan...must do the sum before committing.
this project i'm looking at is good in terms of layout and quality. it's built by renown and proven developer.
must also take into consideration of neighborhood and community...

(24-04-2023, 09:28 PM)debono Wrote:  Don't overstretch yourself, you will regret your decision............... Big Grin

yes, when job market already shows sign of slowing momentum and retrenchment rate is on the rise....