Mr Loo : China crashing...will hit Singapore watch out!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

China crashing again ah???

I thought China already crashed long time ago?  Thinking Rotfl
[+] 2 users Like cityhantam's post

USA recession is coming. Q2 or Q3 will start. Likely Q2.... next month...

[Image: btc-down-bitcoin-down.gif]

Smile

(28-03-2023, 10:14 PM)Niubee Wrote:  USA recession is coming. Q2 or Q3 will start. Likely Q2.... next month...

[Image: btc-down-bitcoin-down.gif]

Q4 will be in deep poo according to gurus.
Once rate hike starts, the collapse of Stock market is imminent. My previous post, I expected this round was 1year after rate hike. The 2banks in trouble are only early warning sign.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(28-03-2023, 10:15 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Q4 will be in deep poo according to gurus.
Once rate hike starts, the collapse of Stock market is imminent. My previous post, I expected this round was 1year after rate hike. The 2banks in trouble are only early warning sign.

Historically, when FED rate cuts is where stock market goes down.

Smile

His talk after 35mins is funny. Must watch

Toilet loo

Not going to Click as usual " his trick is indirectly promoting himself "
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Industrial production down from 20% since 2010. Xi took office from 2013. China would have to work doubly hard to gain back the previous glory.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-03-28-231308.jpg]

Better listen more professional one talk than " so call self claim guru " still remember this loo Yaya say " I ya Russia war very fast finish " LOL

China Economy Rebounding Faster Than Leaders Expected
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wwl35Pk3MuU

China’s GDP to Grow 5.3% in 2023: Lu
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TfWnI31YKSI

What is the economic outlook for China in 2023?

Smile
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F635iiLTvE

PM lee go China is for nothing. He flip flop to China because China economic still there
than invest in India is a SERIOUS Flop.

Alibaba Splits Into Six Businesses in Historic Overhaul
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrIQeeNpzuI

Private sectors r always the driving engine of industrial production in almost every country.. If they r burdened with a mountain of debts,  it will be hard for them to survive not to mention about driving the economy.  Li Qiang wants to revive the industrial growth but will find himself in an uphill battle

[Image: Screenshot-2023-03-28-232336.jpg]

Private sectors r always the driving engine of industrial production in almost every country.. If they r burden with a mountain of debts,  it will be hard for them to survive not to mention about driving the economy.  Li Qiang's attempts to revive the industrial growth will face an uphill battle even if Xi gave him all the freedom to start another revolution.

[Image: Screenshot-2023-03-28-232336.jpg]

[Image: EoOPqcKVkAI6pYC?format=jpg&name=large]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

[Image: 7bee7e2e6046330aa28c0cf3a2214e0e6b5a38b5...b2ff_1.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(28-03-2023, 10:40 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  His talk after 35mins is funny. Must watch

You mean the oart he say China women don't want Singapore men any more?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-03-2023, 11:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You mean the oart he say China women don't want Singapore men any more?

And other stuff as well

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c741aj5RzZ0

he is someone driving using only rear view mirror... he buy the western bs that west is still #1 while china is crashing....... tbh, i think he is really trying to help his followers... but he is just another "guru"... follow at your own risk!

Terrible spoken English.
Got to switch it off to prevent infection.

That the reasons why TS standards dropping a lot … suggest TS migrate to Edmw he should able meet lot of same standards kakis especially jica there 

Clapping

Chinese cities r buried in debt

https://www.wsj.com/articles/chinas-citi...t-c341b6e0

Crash his stupid head.

(29-03-2023, 12:58 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  Chinese cities r buried in debt

https://www.wsj.com/articles/chinas-citi...t-c341b6e0

Looks bad. Also propeprty market crash and have not recovered.

Knowing CCP, they will just print more money.

May already be too late, our pro-CCP higher mortals already spent the last two decades moving away from the west and tie themselves cum us the average sinkie with CCP economy too tight, cannot untie easily nao. Can only try salvage as much left over valuable as we can before the CCP ship sunk completely Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.

xiang is Mr Loo ?

Can’t trust lah

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Yesterday China news forecast 4.5% growth this year.

(29-03-2023, 08:08 AM)Soulhacker Wrote:  May already be too late, our pro-CCP higher mortals already spent the last two decades moving away from the west and tie themselves cum us the average sinkie with CCP economy too tight, cannot untie easily nao. Can only try salvage as much left over valuable as we can before the CCP ship sunk completely Sad

There is no such thing as one recipe which will work forever and ever when Singapore, a tiny country, exists in a world which is constantly in motion.

We have to be nimble to change with the changed external economic enovironment.

At one time, nobody used the term "globalisation".  All of a sudden, every newspaper, print or online, which was worth its subscription started using it.  The US-China trade war changed that.  Now it's protectionism, while globalisation is passé.  Malaysia banned the export of chicken to us....that's a shiny example.  There are no friends only partnerships of convenience and mutual gains...same goes for Russia and China btw.

If we did not do what we did, we would have lost out 2 to 3 decades riding on China's breakneck growth.  Our reserves would have been that much less.  Lawrence Wong might not have been able to do what he did during covid's 3 years, and Budget 2023 would just be a Singaporean version of Malaysia's which Anwar delivered (no goodies for the rakyat that were worth mentioning).

Chindia is a portmanteau that says that the two countries to ignore at your own loss are China and India.  We did the right thing to work both with China and India.  CECA was NOT a mistake we make.  It was a right thing to do except for the racists of course.

And we did right to work with China and join her various initiatives such as OBOR.  But more than that, we got direct projects like the ones in Tianjin and Chongqing.

Let's get back to basics.  GDP = C + I + G + (X-M)

G there refers to Government Spending.  Locally we already spent to the max.  How much can we spend in such a small country of only 3.5 million Sinkies?  XJP and those before him enabled us to enlarge "G" by spending/investing in China.  Our GDP grew because of government spending, and government  spending in China.

I would not use the word "salvage" as if we make a big mistake, all is lost, and now we have to pack up some old machines and bring them back or to some other place, and write off the LOSS.  Not at all.  We stay nimble and move to wherever there are new opportunities.  In Economics 101, there is a saying: capital flows to where the returns are highest. 

Do not take a negative view of things, and lament: Die lar! Die lar! China is in a bad shape lar.  Their banks may collapse anytime lar!"

Rather, be positive.  If a place is lucrative, we go in.  When things change, we move elsewhere. Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post