Mr Loo : I lost more money in Tesla....cannot believe it!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

sometime you win sometime you loss.

Good post.  On some occasions Handbag Loo makes good and valid points and observations Clap Clap

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Useless CPF guru.

Should just listen to and follow the real guru, Warren Buffett.

In one video he said dun mix with poor ppl because of they spread negative energy. Some ppl got angry with him

Stupid loo

He invested when there was fierce competition going on. Tesla has been cutting its price 3 times in the year as the Chinese EV manufacturers are cutting each others' throats. This can be seen from this quick chart that shows the health of the Telsa and BYD.

[Image: 0gNG7YA.png]

BYD presently is not properly managed. They are running at risk of bankruptcy if they continue cutting their throats. Their quick ratio and current ratio are at dangerous levels. If their creditors are nasty, demanding the short-term debts be paid quickly, they can be winded up anytime.

(14-03-2024, 08:31 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  He invested when there was fierce competition going on.  Tesla has been cutting its price 3 times in the year as the Chinese EV manufacturers are cutting each others' throats.  This can be seen from this quick chart that shows the health of the Telsa and BYD.

[Image: 0gNG7YA.png]

BYD presently is not properly managed.  They are running at risk of bankruptcy if they continue cutting their throats.  Their quick ratio and current ratio are at dangerous levels.  If their creditors are nasty,  demanding the short-term debts be paid quickly,  they can be winded up anytime.

CCP just announced to let private property developers go bankrupt, you think they would rescue BYD when r in trouble?

Aiya ahtiongs dun care why ermaos so concerned?

that means he dont know technical analysis
it would have told him to sell

See face already sian
Can’t watch further

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

did this guy know that not all the time win?

(14-03-2024, 10:39 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  did this guy know that not all the time win?

People do livestream to gain popularity 
U watch they gain

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️