[Image: IMG-4262.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4261.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4260.jpg]

[Image: IMG-4259.jpg]

How come so cheap? Fully furnished some more

99yr leasehold, 4yo

(02-03-2024, 11:40 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  99yr leasehold, 4yo

Oh I see

And the price quoted is for the empty house. The id, furniture and etc are additional

Even though it is 99 year lease hold, such a big house with big swimming pool is very cheap leh.

(02-03-2024, 09:28 PM)LittleBirdStreet Wrote:  Even though it is 99 year lease hold, such a big house with big swimming pool is very cheap leh.

So cheap must be because of the location.

If at sg ulu places, at least 30 to 40 times

big meh
with that price
i since better looking swimming pool with swim up bar
freehold somemore

(02-03-2024, 11:49 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  And the price quoted is for the empty house. The id, furniture and etc are additional

I think it's included. All those don't cost much..it's more like whether the new owners want to keep or throw.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Where did you get this info? Guess work?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

You can get landed bungalow for RM $550K.

These are suburban areas where land is cheap and plentiful

[Image: wFRWaK6.png]

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(02-03-2024, 10:11 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Where did you get this info? Guess work?

(02-03-2024, 10:19 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You can get landed bungalow for RM $550K.

These are suburban areas where land is cheap and plentiful

[Image: wFRWaK6.png]

Right, guess work. Those landed at bemban are about there.

Same like this one, rm 505k can get. Completion soon, probably end of this yr

[Image: IMG-20240302-224114.jpg]

Like this one with same design and layout, only 505k and negotiable

those picture look so clean and clear and smooth smooth

but go on site and see the real time HUH.....

you will ..............

maybe you should see for yourself

Of course lah. Only stewpig one use dirty and blur photos

One need to know besides the house the surrounding security is of great importance in Msia. Spouse siblings in Msia give some real life experience. Drain covers taken out. Landline phone the lines that run outside stolen so can only use mobile phone. Basically any amenities in the Taman area that can be sold for monies can get stolen. Heck even the playground stuff can be stolen! Children go play be careful!

(03-03-2024, 02:22 PM)sgh Wrote:  One need to know besides the house the surrounding security is of great importance in Msia. Spouse siblings in Msia give some real life experience. Drain covers taken out. Landline phone the lines that run outside stolen so can only use mobile phone. Basically any amenities in the Taman area that can be sold for monies can get stolen. Heck even the playground stuff can be stolen! Children go play be careful!

children virginity also stolen