Mr Loo shoots $50K into S&P500 "live "on YouTube

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

He is just playing "Buy whenever everyone is fearful'. The question is "is everyone fearful now or just waiting for opportunity to jump into the market?" Is everyone losing interest and stopping talking about the stock market at the moment?

(28-04-2022, 09:17 AM)teaserteam Wrote:  He is just playing "Buy whenever everyone is fearful'.  The question is "is everyone fearful now or just waiting for opportunity to jump into the market?"  Is everyone losing interest and stopping talking about the stock market at the moment?
I don't see any hurry or compelling reasons to go in.

US stocks are expensively priced even after correction.
Interest rate is rising which pulls down valuation.

There us however one solid and valid reason for the bulls...earnjngs is rising for S&P500. If ever there is sign that this is a broken assumption there will be more downside.

[Image: 6RdxGqp.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

After see so many these so call " financial experts, gurus, investment teller, speaker whatever " I noticed always say the same

- Buy in while in lowest " this is no brainer common sense, Buy low, Sell high not just apply for stocks , also on property even on selling things online isn't ? "

- indirectly promoting, end of the video as usual his wife " luxury bag business "

Now I stop see this Mr Loo video much, always the same stuffs. I caught him not honestly partly due to " Endowus "

Yes he do honestly mention " I not promoting it " I just using the plaform to buy, invest S&P500 but Appear big big on Endowus Ad ?

Later than I find out he just like " Adam K etc " people hire them as Speaker or so call consultant like that .

I mean Look at Big boss, out there , Seng Song CEOs, etc etc they also into Stocks never talk much how their gameplay
The ONLY Difference I see are CEOs never talk much how they play stocks, invest

partly They are the one behind can decide the company fate , price of the company shares etc
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(28-04-2022, 10:14 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  After see so many these so call " financial experts, gurus, investment teller, speaker whatever " I noticed always say the same

- Buy in while in lowest " this is no brainer common sense, Buy low, Sell high not just apply for stocks , also on property even on selling things online isn't ? "

- indirectly promoting, end of the video as usual  his wife " luxury bag business "

Now I stop see this Mr Loo video much, always the same stuffs. I caught him not honestly partly due to " Endowus "

Yes he do honestly mention " I not promoting it " I just using the plaform to buy, invest S&P500 but Appear big big on Endowus Ad ?

Later than I find out he just like " Adam K etc "  people hire them as Speaker or so call consultant like that .

I mean Look at Big boss, out there , Seng Song CEOs,  etc etc they also into Stocks never talk much how their gameplay
The ONLY Difference I see are CEOs never talk much how they play stocks, invest

partly They are the one behind can decide the company fate , price of the company shares etc

So long as he is not paid by Endowus...the statement that he is not promoting Endowus is honest one.

I don't think it is right to say he is not honest...just because he choose to use Endowus. I also use Endowus.

(28-04-2022, 10:19 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  So long as he is not paid by Endowus...the statement that he is not promoting Endowus is honest one.

I don't think it is right to say he is not honest...just because he choose to use Endowus. I also use Endowus.

what he never paid by Endowus ?? Do you see his face and his comment using Endowus on Endowus Ad?
Beside he speak, also got Celebrity Joanne Peh , and others

If you claim he never get paid than Joanne Peh ???

Obviously He got , been Paid to Ad inside Endowus Advertisment .

Pls man He been PAID To ad for Endowus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkGd2kDxr9w

than come Joanne Peh etc the rest

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PET2leGepm4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP_N2D2z2Iw

just go a Search on Youtube simple as that...as usual.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5De6mknEMQg

(28-04-2022, 10:25 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  what he never paid by Endowus ?? Do you see his face and his comment using Endowus on Endowus Ad?
Beside he speak, also got Celebrity Joanne Peh , and others

If you claim he never get paid than Joanne Peh ???

Obviously He got , been Paid to Ad inside Endowus Advertisment .

Good job!

Their poster is everywhere at MRT stations doors.

what is this endowus I aslo saw the advt on u tube
if can invest on yr own using TA n FA no need to use endowus to pay them fees n yrly charges?

There is no such thing as stock analysis.
If not the stock analyst will be billionaire.

The more you analysis, the more confusing you are.
Economy good doesn’t mean stock index will definitely rise.

Only stock guessing… Rotfl
This is why most stock investment lose $$$

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Good luck to him buying at the start of the mark down phase

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

If you endorse something (Endowus, CPF) to that extent and don't even get paid for it, then you are just a useful idiot. Wink

hope he is fine now. just don't look at S&P will be alright

(30-04-2022, 09:19 AM)Rainforest Wrote:  hope he is fine now. just don't look at S&P will be alright
Long term I don't see any issue with the investment.
S&P500 is a good bet ..

However I believe the downside risk is high now as it is expensive and rates r rising the combination does not go well.

In 2020 ...S&p500 surge up and the explanation was because interest rate was cut and QE. Now they do the reverse ...don't tell me the market can still go up???

It's simple logic.

S&P500 and Nasdaq made new lows last night but not DOW.  DOW outperformed the other indexes in the past weeks and might be more resilient against making another new low.    We will have to see how the market will perform after the Fed started its olther rate hike on 4 May.

S&P dropped 155 points will his $50 k disappeared ?

Good luck and God bless

My advice to Mr Loo is WAIT.

We are in early days of q selloff of US stocks which are historically at most expensive levels.

Previously low rates help to elevate stock prices.
But now rates are rising and this is only beginning of rate hikes.

Why rush?

I stopped my DCA on Endowus already.
Initially I switch from US to global 6 months ago but the fall in US stocks if not gradual will pull all other markets down.

I will just let US markets drop . Until bottom then I move it.

(06-05-2022, 06:41 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  My advice to Mr Loo is WAIT.

We are in early days of q selloff of US stocks which are historically at most expensive levels.

Previously low rates help to elevate stock prices.
But now rates are rising and this is only beginning of rate hikes.

Why rush?

Last video, he already mention , wait and wait in the end boat sail away.
BUT ONE Thing, he got " earn " in the sense marketing for " Endowus " So tactically he got the money " to play "
Those follow one have to think are you like him got " spare funds to burn " ?

Shoot into meimei Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

look like the monkey merchants had left

why not gov engage him to run our cpf since. talk no used. if cpf worked well, why people still need to work beyond retired years.

(06-05-2022, 06:52 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  why not gov engage him to run our cpf since. talk no used. if cpf worked well, why people still need to work beyond retired years.

He got Public service awards on it in fact and his 1m65 site got show him take photo with Disgrace Chan Chun Sing.

This Mr Loo is getting more and more like csb..

Laughter-13  Laughter-13