The fried kway teow stall in Jalan Besar has closed down after its

The fried kway teow stall in Jalan Besar has closed down after its owner, 69, passed away.

➡️ https://bit.ly/3TIeBlY

Follow us on @mothershipsg

Never heard of this stall
[+] 1 user Likes Buffybuffy's post

Why hawker stall owner die early age ?
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

The heat from the stove affects their liver.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

So good to sell drink stall will affect the throat har ?

Good la.. sell overrated CKT...dry as hell..not much taste...owner also attitude...cook one by one as if very special like that..take order also dont bother to acknowledge you..
No wonder pok kia so young at 69.

(20-03-2024, 07:29 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Good la.. sell overrated CKT...dry as hell..not much taste...owner also attitude...cook one by one as if very special like that..take order also dont bother to acknowledge you..

they refuse to sell you $2.00 ckt ?

wondering you can live until 55.

(20-03-2024, 07:29 AM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Good la.. sell overrated CKT...dry as hell..not much taste...owner also attitude...cook one by one as if very special like that..take order also dont bother to acknowledge you..

Hawker cook plate by plate u also kao pei. Go and die lah

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(20-03-2024, 07:34 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Hawker cook plate by plate u also kao pei. Go and die lah

yes he should die at age 55 or younger.

ppl fry 1 by 1 he kp, ppl fry all in he will kp why cook all at once.

(20-03-2024, 06:45 AM)Clyde Wrote:  The heat from the stove affects their liver.

According to WHO, cooking fumes are dangerous enough to be dubbed “the killer in the kitchen.” Around 3.8 million people have died prematurely from indoor air pollution caused by a lack of ventilation during daily cooking. Cooking fumes are thought to cause lung cancer and cancers of the bladder and cervix. Research found that cancer levels are higher among chefs who did not have proper fume extractors in their kitchens compared to others who do.

RIP ckt uncle.

(20-03-2024, 07:34 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Hawker cook plate by plate u also kao pei. Go and die lah

Ever since I was a child, I noticed that the hawkers in Penang will always fry their CKT plate by plate.  It tastes far better prepared that way. 

Rest in peace 🕊️.

(20-03-2024, 09:28 AM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  According to WHO, cooking fumes are dangerous enough to be dubbed “the killer in the kitchen.” Around 3.8 million people have died prematurely from indoor air pollution caused by a lack of ventilation during daily cooking. Cooking fumes are thought to cause lung cancer and cancers of the bladder and cervix. Research found that cancer levels are higher among chefs who did not have proper fume extractors in their kitchens compared to others who do.
The Geylang fried Hokkien mee boss died from cancer but my friend's parents who sold fishball noodles did not die from cancer. So, don't think that the heat from the stove is harmless.

(20-03-2024, 09:55 AM)Clyde Wrote:  The Geylang fried Hokkien mee boss died from cancer but my friend's parents who sold fishball noodles did not die from cancer. So, don't think that the heat from the stove is harmless.

occupational hazard.