Mumbai man rapes 30 dogs; arrested after horrific video goes viral

[Image: 1655123225799-png.149033]
MUMBAI: A 67-year-old man has been arrested in Mumbai’s suburban Andheri West for allegedly committing rape on more than 30 stray dogs.

Ahmad Shah, a vegetable vendor from Juhu Galli, was arrested after he was found sexually assaulting a female stray dog near Andheri, according to sources. Vijay Mohnani of the NGO Bombay Animal Rights filed a complaint, submitting a video with the police in which Shah was seen committing rape on a dog.

Despite being alerted by locals, he proceeded to engage in the heinous activity.

He reportedly raped the animals while they were eating food. The vegetable vendor abused over 30 dogs between the hours of 3 am and 4 am over a long period of time. The accused even argued that it was not a crime because he was feeding the animals and they “did not object”.

After being produced in a local court and sentenced to two days in police custody, he was booked under Sections 377 (unnatural sex) and 429 (harming animals) of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals 1960.

More at https://www.insidene.com/67-year-old-hel...-stray-dog

in usa

got guns must shoot

in india

got hole must poke

(13-06-2022, 08:28 PM)Reddishday Wrote:  [Image: 1655123225799-png.149033]
MUMBAI: A 67-year-old man has been arrested in Mumbai’s suburban Andheri West for allegedly committing rape on more than 30 stray dogs.

Ahmad Shah, a vegetable vendor from Juhu Galli, was arrested after he was found sexually assaulting a female stray dog near Andheri, according to sources. Vijay Mohnani of the NGO Bombay Animal Rights filed a complaint, submitting a video with the police in which Shah was seen committing rape on a dog.

Despite being alerted by locals, he proceeded to engage in the heinous activity.

He reportedly raped the animals while they were eating food. The vegetable vendor abused over 30 dogs between the hours of 3 am and 4 am over a long period of time. The accused even argued that it was not a crime because he was feeding the animals and they “did not object”.

After being produced in a local court and sentenced to two days in police custody, he was booked under Sections 377 (unnatural sex) and 429 (harming animals) of the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals 1960.

More at https://www.insidene.com/67-year-old-hel...-stray-dog

So we can depend on you to alert us to all these disgusting ABNN news that defies human decency

Did you ask Tangsee permission to post these or not

Some ABNN are his friends you know, especially those black fungus categories
Cool 

Rotfl
No words needed …. 4500 yrs culture of fugging strays

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(13-06-2022, 08:46 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Rotfl
No words needed …. 4500 yrs culture of fugging strays

So his is not black fungus category ah

Have you eaten your candles today yet?

Praticing his rape training on dogs later on human
Cool 

(13-06-2022, 08:48 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  So his is not black fungus category ah

Have you eaten your candles today yet?

your ancestry like rape what strays? Sewage rats from ganges sewage longkang?  Rotfl

(13-06-2022, 09:03 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  your ancestry like rape what strays? Sewage rats from ganges sewage longkang?  Rotfl

Wah, you so hungry, the candles not waxy enuff for you ah?

(13-06-2022, 09:15 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Wah, you so hungry, the candles not waxy enuff for you ah?

Stopping hinting ….. ok ok …  haven't been feeding you ….. here you go …. feast and shut the fugg up …….

[Image: 91379846-sacrificial-offering-food-for-p...-thai.webp]

Our govt are importing a lot  Laughing

(13-06-2022, 09:25 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Stopping hinting ….. ok ok …  haven't been feeding you ….. here you go …. feast and shut the fugg up …….

[Image: 91379846-sacrificial-offering-food-for-p...-thai.webp]

These dishes you pick one ah, then the candles I pick you never eat ah?

amazing pervert great india... a hole in tree also can rape...

Foreign Talent spotted better import into Singapore!

(13-06-2022, 08:42 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  in usa

got guns must shoot

in india

got hole must poke

in singapore

got money must collect

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

what if any of those dogs got pregnant??

And his line of argument was that he gave them food, so he rape them and they have no complaints so it's all good...

This type of mental should just burn him alive...

Maybe he was possessed by dog spirit sex after dogs

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

he can argue he's fartting flgdogs loh

Someone should just buy all his vegetables then tie him up and use all the veg stuff into all his openings. He should be very happy and no complaints.

(14-06-2022, 02:15 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Someone should just buy all his vegetables then tie him up and use all the veg stuff into all his openings. He should be very happy and no complaints.

Who dares buy his vegetables 
Might stain with semen
Lol

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Devil!

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

Poor dogs have this kind of treatment.