My $219 Bangkok Apartment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQU3WKuQQyg

Seem like condo rental in Bangkok Still affordable despite lots of foreigners staying there, foreigners invest buy and rent high.

interesting. Unlike SG is literally hit the " roof top " high rent etc already drive off expats interested to rent.

Why she never change to swimsuit and swim?
Why her bedsheet so messy? Masturbate or F...k too much?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

Does It include the boobs?

(16-06-2023, 03:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQU3WKuQQyg

Seem like condo rental in Bangkok Still affordable despite lots of foreigners staying there, foreigners invest buy and rent high.

interesting. Unlike SG is literally hit the " roof top " high rent etc already drive off expats interested to rent.

Like that you can rent out your 2 room HDB at roof top price of $3K and go retire in Bangkok condo for $219. After paying condo rent you still got a balance of $2,781 for living expenses. No need to entertain meat clients everyday.   Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(16-06-2023, 03:46 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Like that you can rent out your 2 room HDB at roof top price of $3K and go retire in Bangkok condo for $219. After paying condo rent you still got a balance of $2,781 for living expenses. No need to entertain meat clients everyday.   Rolleyes

Honestly speaking if I can speak Thai will might doing it. Is always better best knows how to speak Thai language if one plan to stay in Thailand for long.

I do know quite a lot Singaporean even those young middle age ones stay at Thailand , stay in landed house, drive car all cheap cheap than in SG. They mostly know at least thai language.

Partly if you know how to speak and listen is always better easy in foreign countries like wise if you know how to speak Korean , japanese, or even German languages etc

BUT THE POINT HERE IS NOT ON GOING TO Thailand stay.

IS ABOUT Condo rental price in Thailand vs Singapore.

This condo is a Bangkok aka just like our Orchard road in SG , yet rental still consider reasonable despite in Thailand also lots of rich PRC , foreigners buy condos at Bangkok to invest and rent high.
Whereas this is different in SG whereby rental go higher and higher.

You can try jb like many retirees. 3k - 700 still hv 2300 left each month. And very near sg, can take buses or even walk back to sg anytime
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(16-06-2023, 04:08 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Honestly speaking if I can speak Thai will might doing it. Is always better best knows how to speak Thai language if one plan to stay in Thailand for long.

I do know quite a lot Singaporean even those young middle age ones stay at Thailand , stay in landed house, drive car all cheap cheap than in SG. They mostly know at least thai language.

Partly if you know how to speak and listen is always better easy in foreign countries like wise if you know how to speak Korean , japanese, or even German languages etc
Aiya, Thai language very easy to learn lah. Most men learn the language while sleeping on a Thai poo-ying belly.    Big Grin

Carl Jung

(16-06-2023, 04:11 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  You can try jb like many retirees. 3k - 700 still hv 2300 left each month. And very sg, can take buses or even walk

can't compare Malaysia vs Thailand partly two different countries with different culture.

but one thing obviously Thailand more better , due to more night life entertainment. etc.

actually I know a lot Malaysia also stay in Thailand. Especially near the border there.

Quite a lot Malaysian stay in Thailand.

Aiya senior ppl still go for nightlife entertainments? Daytime entertaining auntie clients still not enough?

(16-06-2023, 04:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  can't compare Malaysia vs Thailand partly two different countries with different culture.

but one thing obviously Thailand more better , due to more night life entertainment. etc.

actually I know a lot Malaysia also stay in Thailand. Especially near the border there.

Quite a lot Malaysian stay in Thailand.
You are right. Thailand is actually gay's paradise. The Thais treat their gay brothers on same level not like here in Singapore and Malaysia.  Big Grin

Carl Jung

(16-06-2023, 04:17 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya senior ppl still go for nightlife entertainments? Daytime entertaining auntie clients still not enough?

Smile when you old go disco/pub no say really need to dance. Just sit there chill drink, listen to dance music move abit and see xiao mei mie , xiao di di dancing lor.

(16-06-2023, 04:12 PM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Really cheap Sia

泰国不是有很多阿飘吗?

wow more cheaper! also same in Bangkok

$140 a Month??!! Bangkok Apartment Tour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBqjdlVYnCk

KNS Our Telecom really " squeeze milk us " PAY SO MUCH

whereas in Thailand so cheap network is ok

Once transportation and custom clearance time can be shorten to reasonable level, staying outside of SG but working in SG no longer is a dream.

The rich would love to take over this island, they only need the poor to be serving them. And the poor lot of commoners, us, can stay in Thailand and travel to Sg each day.

Bangkok is a renter's market with little capital appreciation. Not like Singapore. My ex colleague had a few units there and dealing with renters for that pittance of rent is not worth the hassle.

(16-06-2023, 03:27 PM)AngTehKor Wrote:  S$219 per month for condo is cheap

'Want to nite'. people not simple. Big Grin

(16-06-2023, 04:24 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Smile when you old go disco/pub no say really need to dance. Just sit there chill drink, listen to dance music move abit and see xiao mei mie , xiao di di dancing lor.

Big Grin https://youtu.be/UJydlZ-Z_hI