the world's cleverest countries

https://tinyurl.com/22fe4fcm

[Image: IoEZgjP.png]

We've mistaken knowledge for IQ.

IQ is something that a person is borned with, and there is nothing you can do to change it.

There is no reason at all why Singapore is ranked number 1 in IQ, except that our people are better trained.

I thought we are first?

Our IQ much higher ranking than Israel....how come they have so many Nobel Prize winners?

Answer : The Singapore system kills dissenting voices, creativity and inquisitive culture as they frown on and suppress citizens who ask too many questions. Resulting in low level of enterprising ideas.....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

What to do?
If the dafts are willing to make their brain work harder. This figure sure will be in top 20.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(23-08-2021, 08:17 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  What to do?
If the dafts are willing to make their brain work harder. This figure sure will be in top 20.
We have the highest IQ but our politicians claim we are a talent deficit country....our people deliver food and drive taxis....and need to import people for IT

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(23-08-2021, 08:27 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  We have the highest IQ but our politicians claim we are a talent deficit country....our people deliver food and drive taxis....and need to import people for IT

What to do?
Only good leaders will protect their ppl first.
We are too addicted in importing.
Welcome to Indiapore.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Imported too many poor quality ah nehs and ah tiongs over time. Diluted the intelligent pool of the country.  Clapping

Nobel prize is a measure of past intelligence over the last 100 years. The best example is the UK. Many Nobel prizes, but the UK wouldn't come to mind if you are to think of the smartest countries nowadays. The country that produced Newton also voted for Brexit.

(23-08-2021, 08:27 AM)I sgbuffett Wrote:  We have the highest IQ but our politicians claim we are a talent deficit country....our people deliver food and drive taxis....and need to import people for IT

Our cost structure is too high resulting in no people willing to take risk

(23-08-2021, 10:04 AM)starbugs Wrote:  Nobel prize is a measure of past intelligence over the last 100 years. The best example is the UK. Many Nobel prizes, but the UK wouldn't come to mind if you are to think of the smartest countries nowadays. The country that produced Newton also voted for Brexit.

The smartest people are not those who are Nobel Prize winners but people who are able to make use of current technologies to improve the lives of humanity.

If you are really smart, come up with the solution to climate change, as that will eventually save the earth and humanity.

getting more exbabu's villagers with baboon iq, very worrying