My Uncle look a bit moody today so I question him why.

he told me a bit sad Queen RIP. Than I ask does it concern you? He told me his dad , dad used to work for the British, without them now he perhaps just an old man pick cupboards.

By the way how old is your uncle?
Why need to feel sad, she is not even your family member when life is only a journey? Another life is waiting for her in next world/dimension.

We cant bring any physical thing with us except our soul.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

True. The money was collected from the general population, keep some and distribute to a selected few. This happened to the older generation.

(09-09-2022, 07:37 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  By the way how old is your uncle?

I think 70+

(09-09-2022, 07:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I think 70+

Then his dad?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

What about your dad? Is he also moody today?

Your uncle is hinting to u to be grateful to him lah. If not you'll be picking up cardboards now.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(09-09-2022, 07:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  he told me a bit sad Queen RIP. Than I ask does it concern you? He told me his dad , dad used to work for the British, without them now he perhaps just an old man pick cupboards.

i confirmed yr story is good. Send my regards to yr "Uncle". Laughing

Smile

(09-09-2022, 08:22 PM)Niubee Wrote:  i confirmed yr story is good. Send my regards to yr "Uncle".  Laughing

FA not enough for u? u want package deal with Uncle too? Rotfl

(09-09-2022, 07:26 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  he told me a bit sad Queen RIP. Than I ask does it concern you? He told me his dad , dad used to work for the British, without them now he perhaps just an old man pick cupboards.

Then tell your uncle he should thank us Chinese for inventing paper, if not for us he has no cardboard to pick even … and the colonial white traxhes will still be scribbling on the rock.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like Tangsen's post

This is a joke just a make up story

(09-09-2022, 10:30 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then tell your uncle he should thank us Chinese for inventing paper, if not for us he has no cardboard to pick even … and the colonial white traxhes will still be scribbling on the rock.

Cardboard exercise is for the rich.
Collecting cardboards is for the poor lah.

(09-09-2022, 10:36 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Cardboard exercise is for the rich.
Collecting cardboards is for the poor lah.

Then both rich and poor must thank the Chinese.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-10-at-01-22-10-14-3-Q...-and-P.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-10-at-01-24-57-Polyus...rubles.png]

certified copy made fees paid

[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-10-at-01-31-22-North-...ce-pdf.png]
link to story:
https://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=79170

[Image: Screenshot-2022-09-10-at-01-36-09-Polyus...rubles.png]

Remember FIRST DEBTOR is the Federal reserve system
meaning US corporation Dola
if US corporation ceases to exist due to the ongoing events
what is left?
Putin and his gold foods oil and gas?

world GDP for whole year less than 100 say 70trillion
we dealing with 14300Trillions.

So his father, also your grandpa used to work for the British? Without them what would be your dad and you be?.... Thinking

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

Then your dad how old? Strangely you never post any info of your dad?..... Thinking

Carl Jung

(10-09-2022, 07:05 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Then your dad how old? Strangely you never post any info of your dad?..... Thinking

Estranged Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-09-2022, 07:15 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Estranged Big Grin

Father and uncle same person

Smile

(10-09-2022, 07:24 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Father and uncle same person

Father bonked sister in law? Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(10-09-2022, 07:15 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Estranged Big Grin

That's a mystery that needs to be investigated..... Big Grin

Carl Jung

Matter acute
we reach BIS Bank of international settlement knights of Malta slavery of Humanity 14300Trillions
we also reach Jerusalem Temple Rock Golden Dome. Fake jews.
Please be patient. Alot still not clear.
Not easy for singlon no energy old man. Might mati anytime.
I have my borrowed money monday I buy my gold. Busy chute fumigate poison also leak I did repair and has to observe last Town council refuse help.