My Uncle play Hot and Cold to me

just because yesterday I never go to his hse he feel a bit angry than give me extra paper work , make me yesterday work till 3am......

just now bought me nice lunch .....really play hot and cold on me....

Hot cold better than sack you.

(06-11-2021, 01:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just because yesterday I never go to his hse he feel a bit angry than give me extra paper work , make me yesterday work till 3am......

He is yr boss. U should not say bad things about him.

Suck him well.... yr job. Clapping

Smile

You don't need your uncle. You should change job to an erotic fiction writer, sure huat.

I am waiting for aunty version.

You must blow uncle hot & cold then he will be happy

Very steaming story. Keep up. 每日一杆.

you are girl or what?

(06-11-2021, 05:10 PM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  you are girl or what?

That is the question I want to ask too..... Thinking

(06-11-2021, 01:16 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  just because yesterday I never go to his hse he feel a bit angry than give me extra paper work , make me yesterday work till 3am......

Ooh….. why play hot and cold? You mean inside shower room?

(06-11-2021, 05:14 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Ooh….. why play hot and cold? You mean inside shower room?

What FA meant was that his uncle is sometimes good to him and sometimes bad to him.... Huh

My Uncle always like to come close to me while discuss work, and his .....always accidentally touch my elbow .....make me feel shy.

(06-11-2021, 05:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My Uncle always like to come close to me while discuss work, and his .....always accidentally touch my elbow .....make me feel shy.

Only elbow?

(06-11-2021, 05:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  My Uncle always like to come close to me while discuss work, and his .....always accidentally touch my elbow .....make me feel shy.

Didn't squeeze your nehneh ah?  Thinking

touch elbow only, he must be quite a shy person too. normal guy would hv done 恶虎擒羊

(06-11-2021, 07:44 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Didn't squeeze your nehneh ah?  Thinking

FA could be a man, therefore he don't have any nehneh..... Rotfl

So with both hot and cold, sayang and then work you hard hard, how much is it....ie how much is the monthly salary he pay you?

what about his wife? is your uncle married? Kissing

冰火五重天?

(06-11-2021, 05:21 PM)debono Wrote:  What FA meant was that his uncle is sometimes good to him and sometimes bad to him.... Huh
I know.  I only teasing him lah.

Sip iced green tea into your mouth and blow well.  Sibei shiok ahhhhh Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-11-2021, 02:16 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I am waiting for aunty version.

There was another thread of aunty version started by Sentinel.

tomorrow will be a better day

This post so weird,,, uncle here and there,, where is auntie ?

What u mean hot and cold?
One moment give u a cold ice cream, next moment shove you a hot ice cream?
Something like that?

something is wrong with either you or your uncle

Nothing is wrong. She is only entertaining us

(07-11-2021, 08:57 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Nothing is wrong. She is only entertaining us

How do you ascertain that FA is a woman and not a man.....? Thinking

(07-11-2021, 09:03 AM)debono Wrote:  How do you ascertain that FA is a woman and not a man.....? Thinking

Err... just guessing. Sounds like an abalone to me. 

Doesn't matter what sex, we will never know. Just play along...

(07-11-2021, 09:10 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Err... just guessing. Sounds like an abalone to me. 

Doesn't matter what sex, we will never know. Just play along...

In time to come, the truth will reveal itself...just be patient... Clapping

(07-11-2021, 09:15 AM)debono Wrote:  In time to come, the truth will reveal itself...just be patient... Clapping

Huh... even if she reveals, will you believe? Unless she posts a pic and verify it, there is no way you can know.

Only 2 here are using real identities, I think. The other one tiankor seems to be MIA.