My Uncle told me he order this Poker set.

[Image: 3-luxurious-poker-sets-you-need-this-festive-season.jpg]

Pre-orders open exclusively to KrisFlyer members from now to 15 December 2021, [b]here[/b]. Thereafter, pre-orders will be available to all shoppers.

Both of u want to play strip poker?
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(27-11-2021, 02:45 PM)winbig Wrote:  Both of u want to play strip poker?

actually he also want to by Tiffany set too but never
https://www.tiffany.com/accessories/game...-60561710/

(27-11-2021, 02:42 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  [Image: 3-luxurious-poker-sets-you-need-this-festive-season.jpg]

Pre-orders open exclusively to KrisFlyer members from now to 15 December 2021, [b]here[/b]. Thereafter, pre-orders will be available to all shoppers.

He player poker on you?

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Sitting down and wait for more dirty stories.

(27-11-2021, 02:45 PM)winbig Wrote:  Both of u want to play strip poker?

Oh no.......

(27-11-2021, 03:11 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Sitting down and wait for more dirty stories.

Uncle wants to poke her

Serious suffering from inferior complex..

(27-11-2021, 03:32 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Serious suffering from inferior complex..

I think so , my Uncle like to buy luxury stuffs I think rich people got this inferior complex

(27-11-2021, 06:11 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I think so , my Uncle like to buy luxury stuffs I think rich people got this inferior complex

Poor. Not rich

That's awesome to hear that your uncle has ordered the Poker set. It's always exciting to have some good old-fashioned fun with friends and family. Game nights can bring people together and create memorable moments.

Speaking of gaming, if you're looking to add even more excitement to your entertainment lineup, have you considered exploring en iyi slot siteleri? This is an excellent source that provides information about various reliable platforms where you can find a wide range of slot games to satisfy your gaming cravings. From classic slots to themed adventures, these sites offer a plethora of options to keep you engaged and entertained.

(27-11-2021, 06:26 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Poor. Not rich

Yupe, real rich people dun buy luxurious wearables. They buy mansions, super yachts, and supercars costing multi-million dollars.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Moi find those JAV theme poker cards most saki than this. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.