My friend just died of colon/liver cancer. She lived 5 weeks after diagnosis.

https://www.quora.com/My-friend-just-die...r-can-move

Literally Turbo cancer...

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth” – Buddha.
[Image: https://i.ibb.co/0hWSqby/wednesday-quote.jpg]

don't let them pull your legs.
CANsir is anaerobic u know BUsokchaoSng. dat mean we have to investigate 5G on it effect on the electrons of the molecules.
Any cell no oxygen real oxygen become canSIRous in 72 hrs.
now not only busy in CanSir also in hologram AI and MindControl
all these subjects kachanPuTay to singlion

Knnbccb! why is everybody afraid of death? All your sicknesses, problems and troubles are gone isn't good?
Sorrows to your loved ones are only temporary. Ask Lee Seng Lonk if he still feel sorrowful about his father's demise? He creates more sorrows for his siblings while living. Is his life more blissful and in seventh heaven?

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED
[+] 1 user Likes starbugstk's post

Rest in peace 🙏.

As precaution https://www.wionews.com/web-stories/tren...2757236489

Must be a drinker, RIP...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(18-12-2023, 09:58 AM)Blin Wrote:  As precaution https://www.wionews.com/web-stories/tren...2757236489

Very beneficial drink, and tastes quite nice.

(18-12-2023, 10:18 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Must be a drinker, RIP...
CanSir...?.😁
[Image: Screenshot-20231218-104542-Chrome.jpg]

(17-12-2023, 04:24 PM)starbugstk Wrote:  Knnbccb! why is everybody afraid of death? All your sicknesses, problems and troubles are gone isn't good?
Sorrows to your loved ones are only temporary. Ask Lee Seng Lonk if he still feel sorrowful about his father's demise? He creates more sorrows for his siblings while living. Is his life more blissful and in seventh heaven?

Lee Seng Lonk is irrelevant, and so I will treat your bringing him in as a mere distraction for a more serious problem which you are trying to hide: your unhappy state.  

Or should I even say, your pathetic state of existence for which Death is an escape, you hope, though your still lurking in SgTalk is concrete proof that you are damned scared of Death wor.

I say corek or notch?   Big Grin

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(17-12-2023, 04:45 PM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Rest in peace 🙏.

You show some semblance of human goodness to strangers you don't know, but pure evil to those you know.  Is that not an irony of life?  

You are probably single and live alone.  If you have not done exceptionally well to own and live in a private property, you should have already bought your resale HDB since you seem to be an old woman.  The latter should be within your means because you should have saved quite a bit, since your only pastime is surfing SgTalk..which only costs some electricity, data, and wear and tear of whatever device you surf with.

Btw, I hope you are grateful for the U-Save the PAP government gave to you, even though you don't deserve....because with that, you probably have not been paying SP Service bills for months. Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(18-12-2023, 11:03 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Rolleyes
FOR GOD SHALL HATE ME
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk SHALL DIE IN AGONY
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk SHAME TO HUMAN
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk DEFECTIVE BEING
sgtalk.net/User-Oyk a GODs REJECT

(18-12-2023, 10:55 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Lee Seng Lonk is irrelevant, and so I will treat your bringing him in as a mere distraction for a more serious problem which you are trying to hide: your unhappy state.  

Or should I even say, your pathetic state of existence for which Death is an escape, you hope, though your still lurking in SgTalk is concrete proof that you are damned scared of Death wor.

I say corek or notch?   Big Grin

Knnbccb! This is definitely correct!

[Image: f2KVBdi.jpg]

Thinking Oyk:Tempt peepur at their Archilles Point: GREED