'My life is boring now': Raybe Oh on recovery after Tanjong Pagar crash

[Image: ?hash=64413624fe7e3425f919c133865bd706]

These days, Raybe Oh spends her time indoors as much as possible.

After suffering burns to about 80 per cent of her body in a fiery crash last year, the 26-year-old told CNA in an interview yesterday (June 7) that she has to shield her skin from sunlight.

"My life is boring now," Oh lamented, saying that she is unable to work out or meet her friends as much as she used to.

Reflecting on her first four months recovering from severe injuries, she said: "I was lying in bed 24/7… I couldn't even turn my body. I was wrapped up like a mummy in the hospital."

After undergoing more than 40 surgeries such as skin grafting and wound cleaning, Oh shared that physiotherapy has been painful for her, but she has counted on her loved ones during the long journey to recovery.

More at https://shrtco.de/DcFizm (scroll down to read)

call me insensitive

if i am your dad i would have lock you up at home and forbid you to have these sort of dickhead friends or dickhead boyfriends

i may have lost my relationship with my daughter but at least i would have a healthy dotter

Her life is totally screwed by herself, what more can she expect from here onwards?

As the saying goes ….. you reap what you sow 
NEXT …….

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

I doubt she can even have sex.

Honestly is she ask for it.
Come driving the driver speed , she inside the car will know what will happen.

Just because she try to save her bf so media make news of it. I mean come on every girl will save their bf if accident happen.

(09-06-2022, 01:28 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Honestly is she ask for it.

Just because she try to save her bf so media make news of it. I mean come on every girl will save their bf if accident happen.

true loving and  caring couple with responsible adult mind set WILL NOT PUT EACH OTHER IN JEOPARDY and other life in danger

those farking adults still have underdeveloped children   brain in them

good.. Thank The Lord  at least they dont have the chance to breed now

(09-06-2022, 01:28 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Honestly is she ask for it.

Looks like you didn't follow the news. She wasn't inside the car. She rushed into the flames to try to save her darling.

Very courageous but silly.

Don't need to throw stones at her lah.

I salute her courage.
But I Ching teaches me, heroic act is actually not I Ching if you do not take care your own safety first.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Boring? Go buy a car and spin lor...

Girls some how are hotwired for naughty boys and fast cars..

I can't explain it but you get plenty of free pussies

Stop criticizing her and let her move forward from here. She will have her scars . She is brave . Heal well Raybe.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(09-06-2022, 09:03 AM)surfer Wrote:  Stop criticizing her and let her move forward from here. She will have her scars . She is brave . Heal well Raybe.

Yah, there are a lot of toxic people here always criticising people without knowing the full facts. Jealousy, negativity, whatever. I supposed it is the online culture Big Grin

(09-06-2022, 09:11 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Yah, there are a lot of toxic people here always criticising people without knowing the full facts. Jealousy, negativity, whatever. I supposed it is the online culture  Big Grin
[Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]

wound can heal but PDST not easy.

(09-06-2022, 10:02 AM)LJ_johnny Wrote:  [Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]

I rest my case Big Grin

(09-06-2022, 01:06 AM)applepiegal Wrote:  I doubt she can even have sex.

You go ask her yourself lah Tongue