My phlegm very yellowish and got a little bit of blood.

Drink herbal tea and sleep more.

(22-01-2023, 09:03 PM)debono Wrote:  You have given LupCheong good advice, and should be heeded ........... Big Grin

LupCheong is Chinese sausage in Cantonese lah! Big Grin Maybe he ate too much liao lah!

Smoking kills

Latest update from my Whatsapp group, 98 out of more 200+ relatives and friends self-test positive and I don't want to test yet.

(23-01-2023, 07:40 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Latest update from my Whatsapp group, 98 out of more 200+ relatives and friends self-test positive and I don't want to test yet.

Please do a ART test so that those you come in contact with will not be infected with Covid-19, if you are tested positive..... nudie
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Now I am at my 7th aunt house after visiting my 表姐 house in the afternoon.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(23-01-2023, 09:15 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Now I am at my 7th aunt house after visiting my 表姐 house in the afternoon.

Wow you have lots of relatives.............. Clapping nudie

(22-01-2023, 10:26 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Yellowish phlegm means you are too heaty lah. Need to drink herbal drink to cool your body like Sugar cane and water chestnut drink
Too late by the time yellow phlegm spotted. The thing about cooling tea is that you need to regularly have it once a fortnight or week to maintain the body in balanced state.

Study have show if you deep throat,everything will cure.white will overcome yellow

Latest update from my Whatsapp group, 130 out of more than 200+ Singaporean relatives and friends self-test positive. Of the 200+ Singapore relatives Not including China relatives that visit Singapore for Chinese new year.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

Yellow phlegm is not COVID la. Most likely bacteria infection...see a doc to take antibiotic. COVID got white phlegm and the cough will continue non stop....almost like can rest for a few mins each hour only...then the flu will come and the phlegm also white and your nose will be blocked and you will be weaken and become difficult to breathe....your symptom is more like eat something unhygenic and the germs infect your throat.

(25-01-2023, 12:43 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  Yellow phlegm is not COVID la. Most likely bacteria infection...see a doc to take antibiotic. COVID got white phlegm and the cough will continue non stop....almost like can rest for a few mins each hour only...then the flu will come and the phlegm also white and your nose will be blocked and you will be weaken and become difficult to breathe....your symptom is more like eat something unhygenic and the germs infect your throat.

I agree with your prognosis, he need antibiotics to clear his sore throat.... ............ Clapping

Getting more and more jialat. Latest update from my Whatsapp group, 168 out of more than 200+ Singapore relatives and friends self-test positive.

(27-01-2023, 07:48 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Getting more and more jialat. Latest update from my Whatsapp group, 168 out of more than 200+ Singapore relatives and friends self-test positive.

I think your case not serious wan. No need test or see doctor. 

If serious u won't be so free and posting non stop here.

(27-01-2023, 07:48 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Getting more and more jialat. Latest update from my Whatsapp group, 168 out of more than 200+ Singapore relatives and friends self-test positive.

Sure boh? If really so jialat, how come can still have prostate massage? Laughing

keep chatting here
one us will hv a solution for you

(27-01-2023, 08:35 AM)winbig Wrote:  Sure boh? If really so jialat, how come can still have prostate massage? Laughing

That is a good answer - that if your sore throat is bad, then you will not have the mood to go prostate massage........ Clapping

(23-01-2023, 07:42 PM)debono Wrote:  Please do a ART test so that those you come in contact with will not be infected with Covid-19, if you are tested positive..... nudie

PCR test more accurate lah! Big Grin

Latest update from my Whatsapp group 194 out of 200+ Singaporean relatives and friends self-test positive. My family members and I self-test few days ago and all of us test negative.

lucky today still can see TS post if not is one road good walk already.

(29-01-2023, 09:23 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Latest update from my Whatsapp group 194 out of 200+ Singaporean relatives and friends self-test positive. My family members and I self-test few days ago and all of us test negative.

So now you can go enjoy your CNY....................... Clapping

(29-01-2023, 09:23 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Latest update from my Whatsapp group 194 out of 200+ Singaporean relatives and friends self-test positive. My family members and I self-test few days ago and all of us test negative.
It has been quite sometime. You shd recovered by now. Hv a great and wonderful CNY.  Clapping

No more cough and phlegm?

(29-01-2023, 09:45 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  No more cough and phlegm?

Still have but test negative.

Should lock the unhealthy Tiongs and their Wumao lovers up.

(29-01-2023, 10:00 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Still have but test negative.

Maybe it is not Covid-19 but something else......................... Big Grin

Kum ccp ljiao too much..thats why
[+] 1 user Likes Sharexchange's post

Last update from 31 January 2023 from my Whatsapp group, All 246 out of 246 Singaporean relatives and friends including me and my family members self-test positive for COVID-19.

(09-02-2023, 08:47 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Last update from 31 January 2023 from my Whatsapp group, All 246 out of 246 Singaporean relatives and friends including me and my family members self-test positive for COVID-19.

You and your relatives infect each other....................... Big Grin

IAM wori not the yellow the blood
concern abt blood poisoning
chonTU-ed tioTox-ed