My phone battery degrading use screen on time 2 hrs minutes left 80%

My phone battery degrading use screen on time 2 hrs minutes left 80%

[Image: Screenshot-2022-12-01-10-57-32-220-com-d...attery.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-12-01-10-57-53-887-com-d...attery.jpg]

[Image: Screenshot-2022-12-01-10-58-10-762-com-d...attery.jpg]

I mean use screen on time 2 hrs 12 minutes left 80% battery

New Lithium Ion battery even you never use for some time will also degrade lah.
The battery itself is designed to degrade over time.

Now iphone battery make it until so troublesome to change.
Inside the battery still have PCB board and circuit to prevent us for using replacement 3rd party battery.

It is actually quite easy to change the battery but must watch out in case battery catch fire.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"
[+] 1 user Likes RiseofAsia's post

Aiyah buy new phone

https://pubs.rsc.org/en/content/articleh...d1cp00359c

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

https://youtu.be/9tkXOePrFEI

(01-12-2022, 11:17 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  https://youtu.be/9tkXOePrFEI

Thank you for sharing the YouTube video
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

Samsung S-series or A-series? Tiagong S-series all the battery will bloat, better get A-series.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(01-12-2022, 11:24 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Samsung S-series or A-series? Tiagong S-series all the battery will bloat, better get A-series.

Mine is Poco phone but I using Samsung internet browser
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

(01-12-2022, 11:24 AM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Samsung S-series or A-series? Tiagong S-series all the battery will bloat, better get A-series.

Not only samsung battery, Iphone and Ipad batteries also bloat like nobody business.

all battery will die
mine change 11 times over 3 years

my battery cost me $30 each
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Samsung is very innovative and has a lot of features, much better than iPhone that only has basic features over the years. The only problem with Samsung phone is the battery,  it runs out faster…I used to have a Samsung phone and I had to charge twice a day. On the other hand iPhone’s battery can last a few days, that is why I switched to iPhone.

the new s22 quite warm, like having fever.

(01-12-2022, 11:53 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  the new s22 quite warm, like having fever.

battery problem lah, it may explode if it gets too hot

(01-12-2022, 11:57 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  battery problem lah, it may explode if it gets too hot

aso a bit thicker and heavier than old models. other than being 5G, nothing else fantastic about it

(01-12-2022, 11:53 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  the new s22 quite warm, like having fever.

Samsung battery usually quite hot.
Need to buy thicker cover.

(01-12-2022, 12:03 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  aso a bit thicker and heavier than old models. other than being 5G, nothing else fantastic about it

I lost track of Samsung’s new models, the old models seem better…I have been using iPhone for years and it never gets hot like hot potatoes  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(01-12-2022, 11:38 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Samsung is very innovative and has a lot of features, much better than iPhone that only has basic features over the years. The only problem with Samsung phone is the battery,  it runs out faster…I used to have a Samsung phone and I had to charge twice a day. On the other hand iPhone’s battery can last a few days, that is why I switched to iPhone.

iPhone also the same , if you used the same iphone for year , due to " nature of the battery degraded "

I still using iPhone 7+ if go surf IG alone can drain out the iphone within 20min shut down.

I suspect is IG app drain a lot than other apps

(01-12-2022, 12:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  iPhone also the same , if you used the same iphone for year , due to " nature of the battery degraded "

I still using iPhone 7+ if go surf IG alone can drain out the iphone within 20min shut down.

I switch to iPhone 13

(01-12-2022, 11:26 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  Mine is Poco phone but I using Samsung internet browser

Did you disable all the Xiaomi adware toggles before using it?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(01-12-2022, 12:36 PM)ODA TETSURO Wrote:  Did you disable all the Xiaomi adware toggles before using it?

Yup I disable all the phone ads
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

I make my volume for listening 10 out of 15(max). Last time I is blast volume max and battery drain very fast. Now I put the volume down lower.

My this Poco phone is I last year End Dec 2021 buy de. 1st charge 30 Dec 2021 one day after I setup my phone.

(01-12-2022, 12:20 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I switch to iPhone 13

first hand or 2nd hand

Recently bought Oneplus from CECA. Cost only $206. With casing, protector, ear pieces and stand. Hope it works.

The sole purpose is to watch Tiktok.

(01-12-2022, 12:13 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  iPhone also the same , if you used the same iphone for year , due to " nature of the battery degraded "

Old iPhone does have battery problem but Samsung new phones are having battery problem from day one.

(01-12-2022, 01:00 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  first hand or 2nd hand

Of course 1st hand, from SingTel with discount when you renew your data policy each year.

(01-12-2022, 11:37 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  all battery will die
mine change 11 times over 3 years

my battery cost me $30 each

typo ?

how come change 11 times over 3 yr ?

must as well change phone.

i using old Galaxy S5 leh................the current A Series battery can take out ?