My pov on this Russia military operations on UKRAINE

My pov on this Russia military operations on UKRAINE where minister sprouting nonsense

What there to talk about
sovereign when our pap minister/ speaker & air con pap mp which sprouts nonsense on it. Where job are discriminated for local and good our dear minister keep harping on the need of FT who blur the line of FW with FT. 

1.Are job being protected in the first place ? I was once went for a job interview where the hirer make such comment Singaporean guy are lazy still need to serve NS. Yet we guy need to our nation duty to protect the rich and so call FT ( feeling more sovereignty culture of their own country)
from 3rd world country coming in load of truck to steal our good job. Some even with fake cert and fake working experience.
Quote: 
101 excuse from the pap gov and company:
1. Globalization
2. Singaporean don't have the right skill set and experience
3. Singaporean doesn't want to take up these pmet job.
4. Foreign investors might be scare off.
5. Singaporean got poor working attitude and are lazy.
6. Xenophobia or racist.
7. Putting Singaporean first won't benefit Singapore
8. We need to have a healthy completion for the workforce.
9. Foreign help to create job.
10. Local committed more crimes in Singapore
11. Aging population
12. Singapore is small
13. Bilateral agreement didn't jeopardised Singaporean employment opportunities.
Quote:101 excuse for raising GST:
1. To help the poor & delay the high cost of living impact
2. To invest back on the people
3. To maintain infrastructure
4. To reduce health cost
5. To create more good job

2. Why so many of our local are in gig economy/ phv / logistic delivery? Do they really like to take up so call such good job.

3. High cost of living , inflation and hike of GST like a sharp knife repeating slashing . A vicious cycle of repeating with banded first handy plaster throwing like crumble of bread to the poor, sick and aged elderly. Creating social inequality where public get easily scam and con. 
[Image: IMG-20220226-062148-323.jpg]

https://youtu.be/dupDyv_OskI 

https://youtu.be/dGrVefNZrQM  

So don't come lecture us on loyalty or sovereignty where one enjoying high pay salary with thick bonus by achieve GDP at all cost.

And lastly what is point to defend Singapore?
[+] 3 users Like Bigiron's post

I love Maslow cos I got lots of good grades expounding his theories and those hygiene factors from another guru. Hertzberg I think.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

I also can feel the heat already....while sending my cars for servicing..I took taxi to and fro East Coast/ Orchard. Works out to be $60 a day. That is $2000 a month just riding only.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

I was thinking of taking public transport but looks like owning my cars are more feasible here.
[+] 1 user Likes *天哥*'s post

(26-02-2022, 07:17 AM)*天哥* Wrote:  I was thinking of taking public transport but looks like owning my cars are more feasible here.

Hidden cost for owning own vehicle?🤔
Carpark fee / season or non season
Road tax ?
Petrol
Insurance 
Car maintenance
Annual inspection
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

[Image: 1-DD518-B0-CAB3-4131-A4-D7-2387-E140-D43-B.jpg]

[Image: 05-DBDE8-B-B753-4024-93-C7-BAED17-EFE1-B0.jpg]

[Image: 2-ADBA3-AF-C6-E2-4827-A10-F-870-C693-BD5-E8.jpg]

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like p1acebo's post

[Image: CAF1-F470-D0-CB-4-E7-C-9-AEF-3-EF3-AD22-F109.jpg]

Remember someone say local work force = Singaporean + PR
[Image: IMG-20220226-073322-402.jpg]

[Image: IMG-20220226-074241-022.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20220226-074257-132.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20220226-074321-048.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20220226-074332-568.jpg]